WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co

How to get traffic to my new website?

Sarbojeet JanaSarbojeet Jana subscriber Posts: 23 Bronze Level Member
I recently created a brand new website called www.abstract.tube 
I started writing blog posts from the website to gain a momentum. Any advice on how to get traffic to a brand new website? What's the right strategy? Please comment.

Thanks.

Best Answers

Answers

• roxannemorrisroxannemorris subscriber Posts: 57 Bronze Level Member
    edited November 2018
    Very good package, I found it very useful!
  • PrimeItSolutionPrimeItSolution subscriber Posts: 10 Bronze Level Member
    10 Ways to Increase Traffic to Your Website:

Advertise
    Get Social
    Write Irresistible Headlines
    Pay Attention to On-Page SEO
    Target Long-Tail Keywords
    Start Guest Blogging
    Go After Referral Traffic
    Post Content to LinkedIn
    Interview Industry Thought Leaders
    Don’t Neglect Email Marketing
  • ananyadesignsananyadesigns subscriber Posts: 10 Bronze Level Member
    SEO, Social Media Marketing, Listing in review sites, guest blogging, affiliate marketing, communities & forums, and good website design. Also, keep an eye on the site or app performance to make sure that the traffic that you are attracting from various sources that can either be search engines or social or referral, if your app/website is not performing well your traffic may not reach where they intend to be and if it is not designed right then your audience even if they enter your website or app, you fail to convert them. So along with everything your website or app has an equal role to play.
  • MarkHenryMarkHenry subscriber Posts: 22 Bronze Level Member

Hi Sarbojeet,

It's the right time to implement your idea. Here are some special thing you should follow:

1. Research your niche and find some good keywords (Give 70% of your time)
    2. Use Ahrefs and do competitor research
    3. Upload some great content and you should upload big contents
    4. Do proper on-page SEO for each article
    5. Do Off-page SEO
    6. Make social media pages for your site
    7. Make a video channel for your site
    8. Share your website/website's post on various social media groups

Thanks

Mark

• Coresi51Coresi51 subscriber Posts: 0 Member

This is very knowledgeable posts because online marketing is important in the recent times. Not only the Search Engine Optimization, but there are various other methods such as social media platforms and the paid ads on the search engines. Apart from that one can utilize bulk SMS marketing technique too because it is effective and affordable. I am using business text messaging app for my business and getting incredible results.

• Robert BrownRobert Brown subscriber Posts: 6 Member

Social media (FB, twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, YouTube etc.) + Outreach link building (Guest posting, broken link building, skyscraper technique).

• Tan ChaTan Cha subscriber Posts: 6 Member

Create blog with LSI keywords and share it on social media