WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co

How much it cost to create mobile app for small business?

roxannemorrisroxannemorris subscriber Posts: 57 Bronze Level Member
How much it cost to create mobile app for small business?

Comments

• NithinghoshNithinghosh subscriber Posts: 1 Member
    It depends upon your business Roxan. If it is a small business like a shop or stall and they only want to showcase their products through this app, then the app will cost around 800 $ - 1000 $.  I own an IT services company here in India , I can help you if you have an actual requirement. My mail id is rjnithinghosh@gmail.com. Feel free to mail me in case of any technical assistance is needed
  • AdriAdri subscriber Posts: 10 Bronze Level Member
    Wow that's a lot of money 1k...I think will be more cheaper designs outside.
    https://www.ahackear.com - My spanish security blog
  • PulsarrPulsarr subscriber Posts: 89 Silver Level Member
    It depends on what exactly the app will be, it complexity, platform, design, features, etc. Here is a good article for your question - how much does it cost to create an app.
  • ananyadesignsananyadesigns subscriber Posts: 10 Bronze Level Member
    It depends on your requirements. Here is a blog that can help you in choosing a framework for instance.

What Is Laravel For Enterprise? Myths & Facts You Should Know: designs.codes/what-is-laravel-for-enterprise/

• PrimeItSolutionPrimeItSolution subscriber Posts: 10 Bronze Level Member
    small apps with few basic features could cost between $10,000 and $50,000.

• balashoffbalashoff subscriber Posts: 15 Bronze Level Member
    If you sure that you need mobile app you will can order this one in any development company. But I recommend you to start build mobile version website. Current technologies allow to get any functional on the mobile version.
  • AdriAdri subscriber Posts: 10 Bronze Level Member
    Apps are very useful if you have some website..that's it.
    https://www.ahackear.com - My spanish security blog
  • Kevin MPKevin MP subscriber Posts: 1 Member
    roxannemorris, you know, to build a great mobile friendly website, or separate mobile app - you need to perform complex work on all levels of development and all kinds of maintenance. Few months ago, when our company, that specializes on taxi market, faced a problem with scanty functionality (and also laggs, bugs, etc) of our website, as well as mobile app, we just asked ourselves how to create an app like uber (from the scratch). We've solved it by hiring a separate dev team, that nowadays supports all levels of our online business.

• Anant_MaxiAnant_Maxi subscriber Posts: 6 Member
    Irrespective of Money first choose the right people to build your mobile application.

Check about their experience & feedback from their customers.
    Prices are completely dependent on the customization of your application. 
  • manimalamanimala subscriber Posts: 7 Member
    Mobile App gives great identity to the business. So investment on your mobile App brings exciting rewards back to your business and it is surely worth it. But the cost of mobile app creation varies on, it mostly depends upon your design and functionalities. If you want to launch mobile apps in less investment then, build your apps like uber clone apps. As noted uber has entered in all kind of business and follow the model of uber clone apps it will reach a great place for itself in the global market. This on-demand uber clone apps reduce the building cost and also bring a great revenue in your business ventures
  • FrankLeeFrankLee subscriber Posts: 32 Bronze Level Member
    edited June 2019
    Hello,
    If you are looking for some profitable projects for your mobile app, I would recommend to read about  how to make a trading app like robinhood I used to follow its instruction for my online project and should say I have succeed. Hope it can help
  • FernandezangelineFernandezangeline subscriber Posts: 1 Member

It mainly depends upon the functionality, features you require in the app. Additionally, the location, size of the firms you are giving the project matters.

• Olga_issartOlga_issart subscriber Posts: 2 Member

Being in outsourcing business, we are often asked «how much will my project cost». And often we any details of the project. Of course, at this point we cannot come up with an estimate.

As mentioned above, an app development cost will depend on such factor as functionality, the number of platforms, complexity level and so on. That is, an app may have just some basic features. Alternatively, it may have an advanced AI algorithm embedded. For these two options, the budgets would be completely different.

• KalenamKalenam subscriber Posts: 19 Bronze Level Member

Really depends on what exactly do you need but it all starts from a thousand dollars for a simple app.

• MerchantFredMerchantFred subscriber Posts: 1 Member

The cost of mobile app depends on the factors like "Location", "App platform: iOS/Android", "Resources", "Business Goal", "Audience age group", "Market", "Cost", "Hiring Model" as cost may can vary from company to company and from app to app so it will all depend on your business need.

Visit the site and ask any question related to your query.we are happy to aid you at every step of your app creation.

visit at the: www.iglobsyn.com