WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co

Rede-Sign service

Hi Startup Nation!

Many of my friends ask me about help with their design. They want to get advice on how best to design a logo, page, or whatever. I am a professional designer with more than 20 years of experience and I am really good in design and of course I advise my friends. But I thought that maybe there are a lot of people who may come in handy with my advice or design improvement.

So I decided to start an online service that helps to make any design better, modern and in trend. Such a design that is suitable for 2019. I made a simple landing page to start. You're welcome.

rede-sign.com

How do you think will this service be a useful for business and people? What do you think about page. Its a just a page constructor so if its works I will make a professional site.

My rede-sign works really simple. You send me your old/bad/sketch design and I make it awesome. Or you give me a homepage url and I make a redesign for this page.

Thanks for any advice!

Comments

• Ryan O'BlenessRyan O'Bleness administrator Posts: 1,137 Site Admin
    Hello, @Miller 

I think logo design is a good business idea because there is always a need for it, and it will keep it you busy. The problem is there is a ton of competition in that field, so you need to do something that sets you apart. 

As for your website, it's pretty straightforward. I like the re-design before and after examples your provide. I would add more content to the "about" section, though. I know you just made a landing page to start, but I would also add a menu and more pages, such as "Portfolio" to show off your work, "Pricing," "Contact Us," etc. Maybe even consider writing a blog about logo design concepts, industry news, how tos, etc. 

Hope this helps!
    Ryan O'Bleness
    Community Manager
    StartupNation, LLC
  • millermiller subscriber Posts: 2 Member
    edited February 2019
    Ryan, thanks for the feedback. I thought about the blog and I have something to say about a design and I think this is a great idea.

Soon I will update my portfolio and website. Now this is just the initial landing page as you correctly noticed.

I believe that in design, experience and a sense of style are important and price is not the main value.