WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co

Options for partnership business

ScottPapettiScottPapetti subscriber Posts: 1 Member
My friend and I are wanting to start an online business in the coming weeks. I am in Canada and he's In the states.. What's our options? How do we start?

Answers

• AntonSCAntonSC subscriber Posts: 10 Bronze Level Member
    Depends on how much money you have to invest. All businesses require some kind of investment either money or time/energy. Assuming you have no money you can resell stuff on ebay. Basically find a supplier that has enough items in stock and then create a posting selling this thing for a higher price. Once you get an order and money purchase the item and send it to the client. Works well between Canada and the US, even within the US.
  • Tuah BaoTuah Bao subscriber Posts: 176 Silver Level Member
    Hi Scott Papetti,

I am not sure what question exactly you have in mind.
    1) Are you asking what type of business you can start with?
    2) How to incorporate a company/partnership? 
    3) Raising fund issue?
    4) Looking for reliable web hosting provider to setup website/e-commerce platform/payment gateway?

There are more questions... Can you further elaborate your issue?

Tuah Bao
    100+ done for you courses to immediately start running your own profitable e-learning business
    https://www.courseserious.com/

• saravanansaravanan subscriber Posts: 389 Silver Level Member
    Yes, this is a very good idea for the startup business.