WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co

Instagram Advertising

Ivan KwongIvan Kwong subscriber Posts: 1 Member
Hello, my name is Ivan, and I am one of the members working at a startup called LandoMedia. In summary, our business provides any-sized businesses with the ability to advertise themselves on social media platforms, and we do this by running existing accounts these businesses own, and promoting them through various methods. Currently we only operate on Instagram, however in the future we may expand to other platforms, to grow our market base.

As such, I have one question for all of you. Would you like to join the network and advertise on social media? I understand that many of you on this forum have personal startups, which may not have the publicity that you desire, so our service can help you gain it. If you are interested and want to learn more, you can visit our website at landomedia.tech, where you can also contact us on a Google Form for a quotation specifically targeted towards your business. If you have any questions, feel free to drop one down below, and I'll try to respond to you as quickly as possible. Thank you and have a good day!

Comments