WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co

Don't give up.

themasterofdesignthemasterofdesign subscriber Posts: 6 Member
Hi to all wonderful people here on startupnation!

I know you heard it many times before and it's always the same old story. Well, let me tell you one "big secret". YOU have to change. When you change everything else around you will change. As a vegan, I believe that changing the roots of the problem is the best way to solve any other problem in life.

If you have something that you are struggling with, share it here. I think you will be surprised how many people can help you out. And understand that you are not here by the chance. It might sound crazy but if you don't take actions or ask for help you will pretty soon give up.

Message from the universe to you:
Follow your dreams. Live the life like you have imagined.

Comments

• blantsimonettiblantsimonetti subscriber Posts: 34 Bronze Level Member
    edited November 2018
  • Tuah BaoTuah Bao subscriber Posts: 176 Silver Level Member
    Hi themasterofdesign,

I believe changing attitude and behavior will transform someone's life.

For example: someone who always stay at home playing mobile games, as compared to someone who always reads and makes new friends (enlarge social circle).

It depends on the goal, we may need to scarify the immediate benefits (eg: having fun to play mobile games) for the long term gains. It is a price to pay for any goal we set. 
    Tuah Bao
    100+ done for you courses to immediately start running your own profitable e-learning business
    https://www.courseserious.com/

• AlexKAlexK subscriber Posts: 12 Bronze Level Member
    If you want to solve the problem and succeed, you never give up!
  • success17success17 subscriber Posts: 4 Member
    Tuah Bao said:
    Hi themasterofdesign,

I believe changing attitude and behavior will transform someone's life.

For example: someone who always stay at home playing mobile games, as compared to someone who always reads and makes new friends (enlarge social circle).

It depends on the goal, we may need to scarify the immediate benefits (eg: having fun to play mobile games) for the long term gains. It is a price to pay for any goal we set. 
    Totally agree, well said.