WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co

How to Leverage Instagram to Grow Your New Business Quickly

StartupNationStartupNation administrator Posts: 625 Site Admin

imageHow to Leverage Instagram to Grow Your New Business Quickly

In this video interview, Daniel DiPiazza shares how he reached 250,000 followers on Instagram, and how he then leveraged the platform to launch a business.

Read the full story here

Comments

• RoscoeWygalRoscoeWygal subscriber Posts: 2 Member
    Great article, i will use the info for sure
  • blantsimonettiblantsimonetti subscriber Posts: 34 Bronze Level Member
    it was interesting to read, I think in the future will come in handy
  • annzanannzan subscriber Posts: 3 Member

I find it interesting how Daniel describes how the fortune is not to be found through branding deals or pushing other people’s channels, but by creating your own original content. Which is harder, it could scare people off, but in the end, it is the most rewarding. The people who follow, truly related. Some people vibe with his world view and other people will not follow him because they vibe with someone else. It is important to be unique, because there are people who will relate. When content is too common, it will not separate you from competition, and potential followers could feel like they have seen the content before in several places. That is why I like how he describes social media gives one the opportunity to ‘create something out of nothing’. It provides the opportunity to create and share new content, and through social media you will be able to know within minutes whether the content is relatable or catchy. It is a form of feedback that did not exist a few years back. Just like the opportunity to connect with people through multiple channels. The repetitive effect does indeed help branding your brand into people’s minds. Moreover, it allows for a larger reach in audience, people who are less active on one platform could still become an active follower because they were persuaded through another platform.

• Jessie HookieJessie Hookie subscriber Posts: 351 Silver Level Member

Thanks for sharing this valuable information with us, it is a really helpful article!