WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co

Which is the best Social media business marketing website?

NatashaGilbertNatashaGilbert subscriber Posts: 11 Bronze Level Member

Comments

• AryeArye subscriber Posts: 6 Member
    I always found LinkedIn was best for B2B, but it depends on the industry and your goals with social media.
  • gambitgambit subscriber Posts: 31 Bronze Level Member
    B2B businesses have recognized the power of social media platforms as marketing tools. However, it is important to identify the ones which are more effective and rely on the perfect mix of the right ones. LinkedIn, Twitter, Google+, YouTube, and Facebook have emerged as the winners for successful B2B marketing.
  • CarlbrewsterCarlbrewster subscriber Posts: 160 Silver Level Member
    I could be different for others but for me, it's Facebook got the good number of leads from it!
  • Detailer IzuDetailer Izu subscriber Posts: 1 Member
    All the social media platform are important. I think Facebook blows the trumpet of success when using aforementioned platform to advert your brand.
  • salenadamsalenadam subscriber Posts: 99 Silver Level Member
     The best Social media business marketing websites are:

• Twitter. 
    • LinkedIn. 
    • Instagram.
    • Pinterest.

• Garry sGarry s subscriber Posts: 27 Bronze Level Member
    There are many kinds of social media business marketing website choose the best according to your business.

Facebook - It provides a way for your business to connect with your customers all around the world.
    Twitter - We also re-tweet people who have many followers to increase the likelihood of them following us back.
    YouTube - Aside from being the second largest search engine, when it comes to search engine optimization, videos are more likely to appear in search results.
    LinkedIn - If you are in a B2B field, this is the social media network for you to focus on.
    Pinterest - Only use this channel if you have great images to share.
    Instagram - We use this popular photo-sharing platform at events.
  • genesisrenewcreamgenesisrenewcream subscriber Posts: 10 Member
    Pinterest is the best website for Social media business marketing & get back-link.
  • sophie_bizsophie_biz subscriber Posts: 2 Member
    Essential Social media sites for business

1. Twitter - Great if you know your hashtags right
    2. inLinx - Great for start-up/ small business for higher ranking 
    3. Facebook - The data breach scandal has set this platform in doubt
    4. Instagram/Youtube - Storytelling platform, emphemeral (short-lived) videos/stories

Hope this helps!
  • Justin evansJustin evans subscriber Posts: 69 Bronze Level Member
    Well, I must say you can limit your self just to one there are multiple kinds of users on different social media platforms someone finds Linked In useful for B2B some find Facebook for diverting traffic by creating engagement among the audience and some Twitter, Instagram and so on. If you want to be the best make sure you have a grip on multiple platforms. It will now only help you with brand awareness but will also get to generate potential leads. So I believe you cannot be stick to the one try to use multiple to have more chances to get success.
    I'm qualified Software Engineer and Marketer Performing my responsibilities with due professional care and competence. Recently I am working on projects for On Demand industry like ODTap and Cabstartup
  • nugdigitalmarketingcsnugdigitalmarketingcs subscriber Posts: 5 Member
    If looking for traffic, Facebook can get lot of traction. LinkedIn is good for business to business. But using a couple or more social media platforms can get you more leads. It's just that you need to research carefully on what market or audience you are targeting.
  • MeCkoMeCko subscriber Posts: 11 Bronze Level Member
    I prefer Quora, it can bring you tons of traffic and new clients
  • jordanmcclurejordanmcclure subscriber Posts: 15 Bronze Level Member
    First you should know these three points before using any social media channel for your business marketing.
    1. Are you B2C, B2B, or both?
    2. What’s your target audience?
    3. What’s your overall goal?

You can use FACEBOOK :

Business Category : B2C, in some cases B2B

TOP INDUSTRIES: Fashion, Auto, E-commerce, Retail, Entertainment, Real Estate, Marketing, Sports, Health and Wellness, News and Information

TARGET AGE AND GENDER: Anywhere from 25 – 55+, both men and women

TWITTER

Business Category : B2C, some B2B

TOP 10 INDUSTRIES: News and Information, Retail, E-commerce, Health and Wellness, Travel and Hospitality, Telecom, Finance, Fashion, Retail, Sports

TARGET AGE AND GENDER: 18 – 29, both men and women

INSTAGRAM

Business Category : B2C

TOP 10 INDUSTRIES: Travel and Hospitality, Fashion, Health and Wellness, Arts and Crafts, Food and Beverage, E-commerce, Beauty, Photography, Auto, Event Planning

TARGET AGE AND GENDER: 18 – 35, mostly women, but that’s shifting

PINTEREST

Business Category : B2C

TOP 10 INDUSTRIES: Retail, Health and Wellness, Travel and Hospitality, Fashion, E-commerce, Arts and Crafts, Food and Beverage, Beauty, Home and Garden, Event Planning

TARGET AGE AND GENDER: 18 – 45, mostly women

LINKEDIN

Business Category :  B2B, B2C employment

TOP 10 INDUSTRIES: Financial, Employment, Science and Technology, Legal, Manufacturing, Marketing, Education, Professional Services, Health and Wellness, IT

TARGET AGE AND GENDER: 25 – 45, both men and women

• arjun123arjun123 subscriber Posts: 114 Silver Level Member
    It shouldn't come as a huge surprise that Facebook is number one on our list of the top 10 social media sites for business
  • Elena GilbertElena Gilbert subscriber Posts: 7 Member

If you are a B2B company, LinkedIn is the best social platform for launching new products. More than 90% of B2B companies prefer LinkedIn for their product marketing. Since most of your targeted audiences are present on LinkedIn, you can easily reach them. All you need to do is engage with them by posting interesting articles or ideas related to your industry. Once they are invested in your business, it becomes easier on your part to launch and promote your new product.