WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co

Hello from happy Anna!

AnabiAnabi subscriber Posts: 2 Member
Hello everyone! :)

I'm very happy to join this forum!

I'm a traveling Creative Director and Co-founder of a Brand Design and Development Studio "Cambiastic". I'd love to share my knowledge and experiences to help you all grow your small businesses.

I hope to find here some interesting info and discussions so I can grow myself!

Cheers! :D

Comments

• Ryan O'BlenessRyan O'Bleness administrator Posts: 1,137 Site Admin
    Welcome to the community, @Anabi! It sounds like you have an interesting background. I look forward to your contributions within the forums. 
    Ryan O'Bleness
    Community Manager
    StartupNation, LLC
  • jjjnordis99jjjnordis99 subscriber Posts: 15 Bronze Level Member
  • Taylor MarekTaylor Marek subscriber Posts: 14 Bronze Level Member

Welcome! Stopped by your website and I gotta say your designs and logos look great! What's been your inspiration behind your designs and what do you do to keep that creative spark alive?

• AnabiAnabi subscriber Posts: 2 Member

Hi Taylor :D

Thank you very much Taylor! I'm really happy that you like my logo designs.

When I first started with my logo designs they were usually based on a ready font and an image that I designed myself. After a while I noticed that the true meaning of the logo should be incorporated in the lettering itself, so I decided to really learn about typography. I noticed that when the voice of the brand is visible in the name of the company - the images are not needed anymore. I really love playing with the letters first on paper - I use all kinds of tools like brush, parallel pens and pencils, I create tons of sketches to explore different possibilities of the connections between letters. I do all that while keeping the main message of the company in mind.

Recently I discovered a Victorian Lettering which is a true art in itself and I started to specialize in logos for Tattoo Artist and Studios. I invite you to check out my logos on Instagram @omniriot

This is a very exciting chapter in my "logo design adventure" and I hope I will help Tattoo Studios stand out in a see of competition :D

Greetings!