WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co

Business in another country

AsfandiyarAsfandiyar subscriber Posts: 25 Bronze Level Member
What do I need to do business in the EU online? How are things with the tax organization?

Comments

• Diana.kasimDiana.kasim subscriber Posts: 23 Bronze Level Member
    So let me ask you some questions before I can try to help you. What kind of business you want to run? Which country? 
  • AsfandiyarAsfandiyar subscriber Posts: 25 Bronze Level Member
    It's just online business, I have a few options and I'm thinking now where to start. European Union countries.
  • Diana.kasimDiana.kasim subscriber Posts: 23 Bronze Level Member
    If it's online business, I can suggest service where you can register and start your business, ecompany.org, the good thing is you get bank account and auto tax report every month, the thing I don't like is price for the service, about 100$... so depends on your requirements, they have different options. 
  • Justin evansJustin evans subscriber Posts: 69 Bronze Level Member

Now a days startup ideas that revolve around users problem are the most popular ones.

take Uber for example they had a simple idea but since it solved people’s problem it became famous. Also you don’t necessarily have to launch a global business start small try to come up with solution that will help the local and then you can make it big if you want

for ideas i have to say now launching a business is easier then ever there are so many options now you can start a salon and allow people to book your services from apps, you can also start a logistics business or taxi service etc

you can also get ideas for your business through this website

I'm qualified Software Engineer and Marketer Performing my responsibilities with due professional care and competence. Recently I am working on projects for On Demand industry like ODTap and Cabstartup