WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co

Which is the best outsourcing company in India?

John TieJohn Tie subscriber Posts: 1 Member
Please suggest some good outsourcing companies to which I can outsource my work.

Comments

• mariamartinezmariamartinez subscriber Posts: 2 Member

Virtual Employee  is a well-established remote staffing company, offering affordable and scalable remote staffing solutions. Its staff of 700+ skilled and competent professionals work for clients in domains ranging from Web and Software Development, Graphic Designing to Content Writing, Digital Marketing, Mobile App Development, Engineering, Animation, Legal Processes, Finance and Accounting, and much more.

• AnkitKapAnkitKap subscriber Posts: 5 Member
    Here is the list of top outsourcing companies which have good work history, Google Rankings and customer feedback: 
    1. PixelCrayons 
    2. Oxagile 
    3. Y Media Labs 
    4. ValueCoders

• faiyneenfaiyneen subscriber Posts: 10 Bronze Level Member
    Outsourcing company which is the best one is LeoTechnosoft, Which will is a technology based company and has a team of developers who will help you to develop your mobile app for your startup business.
  • Pratik_ITproPratik_ITpro subscriber Posts: 1 Member
    Hey John, I have two years old IT Start-up Company with skilled & experienced team in-house. May I know what kind of projects are you looking to outsource? So on that basis, I would suggest you the best possible resources. Will be hard to suggest without knowing what exactly skills/work you want from them.
  • roxannemorrisroxannemorris subscriber Posts: 57 Bronze Level Member
    As I know nowadays the world's best software outsourcing destination is Eastern Europe https://idapgroup.com/blog/outsourcing-software-development-to-eastern-europe/. Ukraine, Belarus, Poland, and Romania are the most popular countries and they provide good cost-effectiveness, extensive tech expertise, insignificant communication barrier, etc. So I recommend also to pay attention to this region.
  • ShanoShano subscriber Posts: 10 Bronze Level Member
    You haven't mentioned what work you want to outsource John
  • LarryNDicsonLarryNDicson subscriber Posts: 17 Member

In India, too cheap labor and they do not do their job properly. Much better programmers from Ukraine and Belarus. The prices there are low and they do very well.
  • ananyadesignsananyadesigns subscriber Posts: 10 Bronze Level Member
     I  have been working with designs.codes and am really pleased with the services they are providing. My Website is running smoothly for the last 6 months ...really appreciate their efforts and highly recommend this Company. You can try too.
  • GKGK subscriber Posts: 2 Member

Hi John India is best place for legal outsourcing if you have legal outsourcing work as agreement letter documentation contact me.

kaushikgovind@gmail.com

• Nishant SharmaNishant Sharma subscriber Posts: 9 Member

I would recommend Your Team in India, an offshore development company based in India, having a global reach through offices in Australia, USA, and the Netherlands. The company is working on IT Staff Augmentation model, where it allows companies to;

• Either hire developers based on the project requirements.
    • Or set up an offshore development center in India.

Benefits of Collaboration with Your Team in India:

• Scale up your company virtually, sometimes, within a few hours.
    • Hire developers directly that work from the office, not home.
    • Freedom to introduce your management techniques and corporate methodology.
    • Reduced development cost.
    • State of the art architecture in terms of hardware and software.
  • AndrewbrooksAndrewbrooks subscriber Posts: 15 Bronze Level Member
  • DatainoxDatainox subscriber Posts: 12 Bronze Level Member

Data entry is huge demand, and anyone can runs a business will know that the entering data, whether that be client information or accounts. With the advances in technology and data digitization of software, many business and organization platform are now choosing to outsource data entry services

Datainox is a leading outsourcing data processing services company providing online data processing, eccomerce catalog processing, word processing, image processing at best quality at India.

Outsource Data Entry Services is leading outsourcing company in India and USA who serves affordable data entry services, outsource data processing services and data conversion service into various business industries areas.

• RichardParkerRichardParker subscriber Posts: 59 Bronze Level Member
    edited January 2020

IT services company that offers wide-ranging IT solutions to entrepreneurs looking to work with the latest technologies for both software and business development. 

• Sanjay PatoliyaSanjay Patoliya subscriber Posts: 1 Member

You didn't mention what kind of work you want to outsource? How can someone tell that A, B, or C company is the best outsourcing company in India without knowing which kind of outsourcing work is required?

• satya prakashsatya prakash subscriber Posts: 36 Bronze Level Member

W3care Technologies is a Pioneer offshore outsourcing Reliable and Trustworthy Web App design Development Agency serving in more than 35+ countries around the world. W3care Technologies PVT. LTD. story started in the year 2010 with web and mobile app design development agency help companies around the world to establish their online business websites and mobile applications. Small and medium business owners around the world searching to hire a team of app developers, web designers, website developers, Digital marketers, Graphic designers, Software developers become part of W3Care.