WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co

A Giant Leap to Paperless Writing

xenuxenu subscriber Posts: 1 Member
edited August 2018 in New Member Welcome
INTRODUCTION
Good afternoon from Greece mates.
Α few things about me:
My name is Panagiotis Galinos and I am the CEO of a new, small, early-stage startup.
I started with computers , i owned an 80386, when i was at age of 8, at 3rd grade and since then this is what i do.
I have more than 10 years of experience developing Local Area Networks and I have deep knowledge of Computer Systems.
After 12 years of work for various employers and as freelancer, in 2016 I founded the startup xenu 
Some of my interests are: Automation and Robotics, Consumer behaviour and Neuromarketing, Strong AI.
I hold a degree in Computer and Networks Engineer, a degree in Internet Technologies Engineer and I am ongoing student in department of Applied Informatics in Management and Economy.

ABOUT XENU
We are a small, early-stage startup from Greece and we are actively developing a new kind of digital device, an ambitious underway project with goal to replace the implements and tools we have used for thousands of years for the process of written language. Designed to serve the needs of education and all people who deal with written language

Our Long-term vision focuses on technology products and services that make people’s everyday lives easier and boost people’s personal lives productivity through automation, A.G.I (Artificial General Intelligence) and social interpersonal computing

OUR GOAL
The company provides a solution via its products and services. The ultimate goal is to assist humanity with automation, turning our vision for a better lifestyle into a privilege for all. A complete automated home that can be self-sustaining is our vision.

MORE INFO
For more information about our project please see our site:
xenu.solutions

INVESTING
We are based in Thessaloniki of Greece.
Currently we are seeking for investors or ventures.
We have developed already two prototypes,
we have complete financial information on the amounts we will need for seed capital, operating expenses and -later - for the manufacturing process.
Until now we have worked without a capital and we did what it was humanly possible to be done without it.
But to start develop the final product we need a proper lab, equipment, ect. 
All this cost money which we do not have.

If you like what we are doing and you are investor please contact us at drp@xenu.solutions
If you are not an Investor and also you like what we are doing please share our vision
If you know someone who would be interested, you can bring us in touch by giving him our contact email (drp@xenu.solutions) and our website for more info ( xenu.solutions )

Comments