WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

Online shop development

roxannemorrisroxannemorris subscriber Posts: 57 Bronze Level Member
How can I create good online shop? I want to have attractive website. Should I hire a web studio?

Comments

• Options
    jjackevansjjackevans subscriber Posts: 64 Bronze Level Member
    You can also hire some web dev on freelance. It will be more cheaper.
  • Options
    PulsarrPulsarr subscriber Posts: 89 Silver Level Member
    You can also save money by using premium ready-made theme. Usually it requires only some small changes. For example I have bike shop and I created website for it with such template(link). As you can see design is great, there are many good templates on this website. You can find suitable one for website for any niche. Good luck!
  • Options
    Maurice "Mo" FawcettMaurice "Mo" Fawcett subscriber Posts: 3 Member
    edited June 2018
    Shopify is a user-friendly platform with plenty of good themes, free or paid (Premium). It depends on how confident you are with technology and website design though. If you are not that confident you should hire a freelancer or company to develop an e-commerce website for you.

I develop Shopify sites for clients if that is something that you would be interested in. But you can certainly do it yourself if you're willing to put the time and effort into it.
  • Options
    FrancodiazFrancodiaz subscriber Posts: 2 Member
    How can I create good online shop? I want to have attractive website. Should I hire a web studio?
    Hey there, we offer e-commerce websites for only a one-time fee of $1200 (no monthly or yearly payment, the website will be yours lifetime) + I will give you 1 year free hosting.

For only $1200, you'll get a quality website complete with the following features:

> Fully custom-designed website
    > with custom-designed online forms
    > Online Form Database
    > Wordpress CMS (Content Mgt. System)
    > Mobile Resposive
    > Free Logo Design
    > Free Copywriting
    > Royalty-free Photos
    > Multi-cultural Photos
    > Submission of keywords
    > Free Google Analytic Setup
    > Visitor's Counted Tab
    > Language Translator Tab
    > Linking of Social Networking Sites
    > Animation
    > Video Upload
    > Royalty-free Music Background
    > Testimonial Page
    > Download Brochure Link / Flyer Link
    > Lifetime Warranty
    > shopping cart and payment gateway
    > inital uploading of 20 products

Contact me at franco@proweaver.net so that we can discuss further with your specifications. Have a blessed day!
  • Options
    LogicJoshLogicJosh subscriber Posts: 12 Bronze Level Member
    Do it yourself! You'll learn a lot from it. Just find tutorials online and work off of it.
  • Options
    Tuah BaoTuah Bao subscriber Posts: 176 Silver Level Member
    Hi, try open source CMS such as Wordpress, Joomla and Drupal. You can find or use free modules, plugins and theme easily. If you can't find a module or the theme you like, you can always hire a freelancer to develop it and fill out the 'gap'. It will be much cheaper that way as compared to develop the website from scratch.
    Tuah Bao
    100+ done for you courses to immediately start running your own profitable e-learning business
    https://www.courseserious.com/

• Options
    TeCoTeCo subscriber Posts: 7 Member
    WooCommerce - get a freelance developer who will be enthusiastic about your business and learn learn learn.
  • Options
    balashoffbalashoff subscriber Posts: 15 Bronze Level Member
    I recommend you opencart open source cms for start 
  • Options
    MunamMunam subscriber Posts: 1 Member

Best solution for Online shop

You can create a website and marketing your online shop/store on social media or Do seo and rank your website on google.

• Options
    Rohan SimmonsRohan Simmons subscriber Posts: 2 Member

Hi there,

I read all the reply's and advice you got above and will follow that yes making your own website is very easy now. But who has the time in tech and pick/drop features also.

Simply just type your business name select the industry and the menus you want,hit enter and ThyCart (www.thycart.com) builds it in 10mins..see for yourself!

All use this for quick website building.

All the best!

• Options
    likeshigh12likeshigh12 subscriber Posts: 86 Silver Level Member

To develop your online shop among your target customers then you can promote your business on top social media sites. here your can reach your business to your audience in a short time and get huge traffic.

• Options
    publicspeakerpublicspeaker subscriber Posts: 19 Bronze Level Member

To start with you can start with Shopify and can grown eventually, by figuring out your way.

• Options
    BrackwomBrackwom subscriber Posts: 39 Bronze Level Member
    edited August 2021

All experts, suggest you nicely. I want to add one more point to it.

You can create a good online shop by target your competitors & learn from that what they do to increase sales.

• Options
    kanikabugraptorskanikabugraptors subscriber Posts: 10 Bronze Level Member

Hey Roxanne,  

First of all, I would like to share all my best wishes for your thought of starting a new venture.  

As long as it is concerned with the development process, if you are familiar with the use of popular eCommerce website building tools like Shopify or WooCommerce, you can take command of the entire task.  

However, if you have no knowledge of the process, I would suggest you to partner with an eCommerce development company that can provide website and software testing services for your eCommerce store.  

I would personally recommend you to choose a web development company as it will then be easier for you to quickly launch your store and reach your goals at full throttle.  

Good luck! 

P.S. ~ let me know if you need any help finding the right organization to help you with your eCommerce project. 

• Options
    Ava96Ava96 subscriber Posts: 6 Member
    edited March 2022

Ecommerce integration also helps businesses survive in the aftermath of the COVID-19 pandemic, which forever changed how business is conducted.