WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

An angel Investor Looking for startup business to invest in

johnsag1johnsag1 subscriber Posts: 1
edited August 2015 in Startup Funding
I am Mr. John Sagora, an angel investor that want to invest funds into a profitable business venture.

Should you be interested to partake in this joint-venture, do provide me with the following details;

1. Your Full Name
2. Possible areas of Investment
3. Return on Investment (ROI) Monthly/Quarterly/Annual
4. Telephone number.

You may send your business plan and business summary to me through email john.sagora@gmail.com .

Comments

• Options
    noosharifnoosharif subscriber Posts: 1 Member
    are you interest to invet in India in real estate business
  • Options
    BuffettfinancialBuffettfinancial subscriber Posts: 3 Member
    Project financing program. We offer flexible financing for various projects by following the usual rigorous procedures. This funding program allows a customer to enjoy a low interest rate repayment for as low as 3% per year for a period of 2-30 years. We can approve a financing for up to $500,000,000.00 or more depending on the type of business. Reply us with the information below via our following email:buffettfinancial@aol.com

Name:
    Amount Needed:
    Monthly/Yearly Income:

Regards,
    Mr David Graham
  • Options
    Sarbojeet JanaSarbojeet Jana subscriber Posts: 23 Bronze Level Member
    Hello, I recently started a new venture called Abstract Tube Inc. based in Columbus, Ohio. This is a video publishing platform. If anybody is interested to learn more please comment in this tread.