WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

Is it really worth starting up a hotel business?

HemaDassHemaDass subscriber Posts: 1 Member
Am living in a area where food is instant hit with whatever price range may be. Having said that, I was planning to start up a hotel or restaurant business for the past 3 months for now. But am not sure about the future of this. 
Spending in hotel business like a start-up with the idea of serving home-made food is actually going through my mind for these months. But always sceptical about would this work? 

Can you guys throw some light on this?

Comments

• Options
    RjMaanRjMaan subscriber Posts: 28 Bronze Level Member
    Yes, hotel business is really an attractive idea because people have to eat food three times a day and if your hotel is on good location than you can have a tremendous success.
  • Options
    MikeloMikelo subscriber Posts: 2 Member
    All depends on the area where you want to set up hotel or restaurant business. If it's really suitable, you can try. I think, you also need to think about how to make your hotel/restaurant unique. It would be perfect, if you could generate some creative ideas that will attract people and highlight your business. Good luck! 
  • Options
    Diana.kasimDiana.kasim subscriber Posts: 23 Bronze Level Member
    Your ideas is good, i agree it all depends on the location. Some touristic cities like Barcelona, Paris or Milan full of hotels and there is no need to start another one. But if we are talking about cities with tourism potential why not, look for maybe kinda hostel concept with nice design and home cooked meals