WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co

Growing Startup Company in India

MitulMitul subscriber Posts: 2 Member
Day by day numerous number of companies are growing up. Some of them are still struggling.
How many startup companies do you know are working hard to be successful.

Here i am giving one: Yellowbulbs.Com

Comments

• PurvaPurva subscriber Posts: 3 Member
    Yes, there are a huge number of startup companies these days in India. Because new ideas are generating in youth every day. So, they start their own business and because of lack of experience and planning, it is very hard to get success for them.
  • sandeshsandesh subscriber Posts: 27 Bronze Level Member
    Before starting a small business or startup, we need to understand its basic mantras of business. To make sure we have covered all our bases before opening our doors. here are 20 best startup ideas which really works.
  • MitulMitul subscriber Posts: 2 Member
    Thanks you both for expressing your views in this matter. Want to know more views from more people regarding this topic.
  • sandeshsandesh subscriber Posts: 27 Bronze Level Member
    Mitul said:
    Thanks you both for expressing your views in this matter. Want to know more views from more people regarding this topic.
    Thanks Mitul
  • Urvi KashyapUrvi Kashyap subscriber Posts: 18 Bronze Level Member
    hey all

I completely agree that startup wave has hit our country with a colossal impact. I also feel that it has both pros and cons. the major ones I feel are:
    Pros:
    The customer experience has drastically improved if you remove the startups failing metric from the data. Every startup is fighting to make a place and impact in the customer's mind which has helped to create better customer service.

Cons:
    Every person is trying to escape reality of jobs and starting up without fundamentals. This illusion takes a heavy toll and further leads to a generation of millenials with no sense of responsibility.
  • singhsingh subscriber Posts: 2 Member
    I was learned startup story of entrepreneurs to start up own business in I got lots point for small business to archive some here you can learn at startupopinions.com. thanks, 
  • byronbyron subscriber Posts: 1 Member
    Hi, Singh, you are right I got good information there on Startup Opinions really appreciate of this owner who write well content and information 
  • singhsingh subscriber Posts: 2 Member
    Hey, byron thanks for your valuable comment on my reply ... 
  • Justin evansJustin evans subscriber Posts: 69 Bronze Level Member

Well, I must say nowadays startup ideas that revolve around users problem are the most popular ones.

You can take the example of Uber. They had a simple idea, but since it solved people’s problem, it became famous. Also, you don’t necessarily have to launch a global business start small to try to come up with a solution that will help the local and then you can make it big if you want.

Every day is bringing something new to the world and competitions is getting tough day by day. You must have some unique ideas to target customer needs and have Startup plan or business plan to work accordingly which will help you in the future.

you can also get ideas for your business through this website.

odtap.com

I'm qualified Software Engineer and Marketer Performing my responsibilities with due professional care and competence. Recently I am working on projects for On Demand industry like ODTap and Cabstartup
  • AnddyAnddy subscriber Posts: 1 Member

Yes, I would totally agree. Startups are essential for the enlistment of a country. In addition to that, I have found here a lot of knowledge that would prove beneficial for me as well.

Regards

• SRKANDASSOCIATESSRKANDASSOCIATES subscriber Posts: 3 Member

Yes, I completely agree. Startups are necessary for a country's enlistment. Furthermore, I have discovered a wealth of information here that will be valuable to me.