WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co

Ambitious 18 year old looking to connect with other entrepreneurs.

Lars NLars N subscriber Posts: 2 Member
edited May 2018 in New Member Welcome
WHO AM I?
Hey! I'm an 18 year old boy from Norway, who is looking to become my own boss in the future, which has always been a dream of mine since I was 14 years old.

My passions are fitness (mainly powerlifting and some bodybuilding), helping others, business, photography and videography. I am currently in the start up phase of building an online coaching business where I coach people with goals of strength and/or building muslce.

MY IDEA:
So, it really hit me the other day, that my biggest problem right now in this journey is finding like-minded people like me. Most or even all of my friends are mostly taking the ''safe'' route with studies and going into 9-5 type jobs, working for others. I feel that I want something beyond that. I want to create something of my own and therefore in my humble opinion feel I'm a bit more ambitious (Do not take this wrongly, I don't feel better than these people, I just feel were not like-minded or on the same level. We all want different things in life)

That's when I came up with the idea of an app created for just that. Meeting other ambitious people. You'll post your idea, maybe some videos where you discuss what your project is and where you want to go with it and then connect with other users in the community.

I've thought of doing this for general business or nieching it more towards people wanting to start something within fitness. 

So that's who I am and what I got on my mind.
Tagged:

Comments

• Ryan O'BlenessRyan O'Bleness administrator Posts: 1,137 Site Admin
    edited May 2018
    Welcome to the community, @Lars N

A very ambitious outlook, indeed. You seem to have the entrepreneurial drive and passion that you'll need to be successful. I like the app idea, but building and maintaining an app is quite costly, so just be aware. 

That said, there are many other potential pitfalls and challenges to becoming a successful entrepreneur. I would recommend checking out StartupNation's content side for great advice: https://startupnation.com/

@Andre Brown, any advice on fitness startups for Lars?  

Good luck, and let me know if I can point you toward something in particular! 

Ryan O'Bleness
    Community Manager
    StartupNation, LLC