WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co

Product Management Solution

ProductHQProductHQ subscriber Posts: 12 Bronze Level Member
Hi, as a product founder I faced a number of challenges in the past in organizing the feature requests coming in from users, our internal team, investors and my overall product strategy. As a result, I started work on Product HQ to help product managers have a single location to mange their product ideas, features and roadmap that can be shared publicly. The goal of this platform is to help founders get organized as they build their product and give them the tools they need to run an efficient beta and launch. I would love any feedback about the platform and any features you would feel that would make it even better. The link is producthq.io

Thanks for any feedback and suggestions!

Comments

• MaksMaks subscriber Posts: 9 Member
    I think Trello is the best case.
  • ProductHQProductHQ subscriber Posts: 12 Bronze Level Member
    Hi Maks, thanks for the feedback and Trello is really efficient at organizing projects and would be an integration of Product HQ so once you have defined the scope of a release you can then send that release to Trello to manage if that is the current flow you use. The real value in Product HQ is the user feedback flow from idea into feature and validations of the features as part of the roadmap so you know what you are building is the right feature at the right time for your business. I would love to have you check out our site and give it a try. Any feedback on the flow would be appreciated!