WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

Startup idea on A.I.

jwdur46jwdur46 subscriber Posts: 2 Member
Hi,

I have a startup idea that's related to A.I. and robotics.

If anyone has knowledge or experience in this industry please share some opinions and suggestions.

Regards

Comments

• Options
    CarlbrewsterCarlbrewster subscriber Posts: 160 Silver Level Member
    Currently working for my client who is offering the AI services, from my perspective there is a lot of potential in the AI industry and same goes with AR/VR, AI is still is developing and not many companies offer AI solutions you can go for it.
  • Options
    jwdur46jwdur46 subscriber Posts: 2 Member
    Currently working for my client who is offering the AI services, from my perspective there is a lot of potential in the AI industry and same goes with AR/VR, AI is still is developing and not many companies offer AI solutions you can go for it.
    Actually i am from business administration background so i don't know much about A.I. on how it works and what algorithm it uses and i was wondering if i were to start my venture which location should it be?

Which country or city?

I heard China is the future tech hub and U.S.A is now 2nd on tech hub over the period of time.

Currently i am in Karachi, Pakistan.

Your suggestion would be very much appreciated