WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

How to create Business Model?

JonJon subscriber Posts: 1 Member
I want to build a VPN app, but first I want to create a Unique value proposition and business model. Can anyone help me on this?

Answers

• Options
    marketinggalmarketinggal subscriber Posts: 28 Bronze Level Member
    Your "unique value proposition" is the answer to the question, Why Should People Buy from You and Not Your Competitors? It is the "uniqueness" of your company offering that makes you different, and better for some people or situations, than your competitors. 

Think of it this way, both Starbucks and McDonalds sell cups of coffee, but the price is very different.

Starbucks offers a high-quality coffee, large selection of coffee drinks in a cool and comfortable environment that appeals to the customer who wants to savor gourmet drinks and relax.

McDonald's, in direct contrast, offers a grab and go coffee at a low price.  Both companies succeed in selling coffee because different people have different desires. 

What are your customer's motivation to buy your product or service?  What needs or wants does it fulfill? 

Taking time to answer these questions, and talking with your prospective customers, will yield gold nuggets of information that will help you craft a compelling and customer attracting UVP - Unique Value Proposition.

Good Luck. 

• Options
    Alberto G. MorrisonAlberto G. Morrison subscriber Posts: 26 Bronze Level Member
    5 TIPS TO CREATE A UNIQUE VALUE PROPOSITION
    Target Audience
    Know Your Competitors
    What Is Your ‘Why’
    Against The Grain
    Never Make Negative Promises