WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co

Social Media Marketing Business

AwanAwan subscriber Posts: 1 Member
Hi All,
Anyone know of a social media marketing startup or business which has been successful on having a unique product?

I am planning to start my company, but have been warned of the pitfalls of a saturated market and everyone doing the same thing.

Thanks! 

Comments

• aliceta97aliceta97 subscriber Posts: 6 Member
    I think you should advertise your products on big forums, and if so, please refer to the advertising of the traditional. It will bring you many benefits
  • marketinggalmarketinggal subscriber Posts: 28 Bronze Level Member
    One of the best ways to learn about an industry is to work for a large company in that same industry. You could work for 99dollarsocial, they accept applications on their site and learn the pitfalls of the business from the inside. You could earn while you learn. This will help you create a business model that works for you and in the current industry trends.