WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co

Top Small Business Grants for Women and Minorities

StartupNationStartupNation administrator Posts: 625 Site Admin

imageTop Small Business Grants for Women and Minorities

If you qualify for a grant, you get the money free of repayment terms or interest rates. These are the top small business grants for women and minorities.

Read the full story here

Comments

• Donna MooreDonna Moore subscriber Posts: 4 Member
    It's a nice opportunity for women to start their own business, thank you for such opportunities.
  • Emily MorganEmily Morgan subscriber Posts: 3 Member

Indeed, even now it’s harder for a woman to start a business, get a divorce or entrepreneur loan and so on. I faced hard times recently and was shocked by how prejudiced our bank system is. Only turned to private online services, I got a loan with a nice rate and terms. Now I work at Fit My Money that often posts financial tips and comparisons of reliable platforms. I hope one day the situation becomes better, but now we can rely only on independent experts.

• Jessie HookieJessie Hookie subscriber Posts: 351 Silver Level Member

Thank you for sharing this with us.

• afloresaflores subscriber Posts: 4 Member

Hi,

Although very few people know about it, there are US government funding programs where any women-owned or minority-owned businesses can benefit from a prioritized awarding of over $1 million in grant (free capital).

If you want to know more details, I have participated as an evaluator of such applications and also prepared a course on Udemy to reveal the tips & tricks to increase the chance of getting a grant.

Best,

Antonio