WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

Recommend a SEO agency

pashminapashmina subscriber Posts: 7 Member
Hi,

I am looking for improving my rankings especially in UK. My website is this one pashminawear.com and I am aming to get on page 1 on the keywords pashmina and cashmere. I have got in touch with some companies, but it is like a lottery selecting a random one. Can someone recommend SEO agency?

Kind regards,
Nicolai

Comments

• Options
    rachelcrachelc subscriber Posts: 5 Member
    Hi Nicolai, 

I just sent you an email which might be helpful for you. 

I work for an agency: CanIRank and we work with many eCommerce businesses so have lots of experience in this industry. 

We just realised an article on ¨questions to ask an SEO agency before you hire them¨. These questions will help you determine the overall quality of their services.

You're welcome to get in touch with me with any questions. 

Cheers, 
    Rachel 

• Options
    CarlbrewsterCarlbrewster subscriber Posts: 160 Silver Level Member
    You can outsource your project to countries like China, India, Philippines etc.. at less cost and better services!
  • Options
    Tuah BaoTuah Bao subscriber Posts: 176 Silver Level Member

There are a few things that you can do:

1.Google the words “SEO”, “SEO agency”,….etc. SEO companies (which some claimed themselves to be an expert) should have high ranking in organic search listing, not paid search listing (paid ad). However, some may explain that they have too many clients, or many projects to deliver, thus not maintaining SEO for their own website. Anyway, use your judgement when it comes to select a long-term business partner.  

2.Google the companies or agencies, and read reviews. Again, use your judgement to identify between the genuine and fake ones.

3.There is a list of SEO companies/agencies recommended by MOZ, published at https://moz.com/community/recommended. It can be a good start point. I have not used any of them, therefore, use it at your own risk.

Good luck!

Tuah Bao
    100+ done for you courses to immediately start running your own profitable e-learning business
    https://www.courseserious.com/