WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co

An Expert Advice to graphic design students

Elina MoraneElina Morane subscriber Posts: 3 Member
Hello Students, Hope you all are doing great these days. I have been in the design industry for last seven years and have worked on hundreds of design related projects for the companies I worked in as well as freelance. In these all years, I have experienced a lot of failures but have learned many new things which helped me to get succeeded in my career so far. Today, I am writing here to guide you all with a little advice which you can follow in order to achieve the goals with more dedication. First of all let’s talk about custom logo design services, If you want to become a logo designer then don’t just watch tutorials of design tools as it is not enough but alongside if you join a design school to practice hands on with projects assigned to you I am sure you will have more exposure towards design.

As for the UI designers are concerned, I would recommend you guys to keep an eye on what’s trending in the website designing because the Layout design trend is always revolving with the updated and releases in web technologies. So you better watch out for it and then learn those hacks and jump in. Last but not least don’t forget to watch Lynda or W3 schools for web tutorials. Hope it helps you in some way.

Comments