WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co

Hey, Im Mitch from New Orleans

MitchRavenswyckMitchRavenswyck subscriber Posts: 8 Member
Yoyoyoyoyo. My name is MItch Ravenswyck, Im the owner of the startup Hookah Lounge "L'Amaranthine Club, " A supermodern, yet umistakably NEw Orleanian place for locals to to escape the hustle and buslte of the quarter, and frenchman . I have several years of experience in the service industry, along with sales & management. I believe with the right people as my team, and the right investor, we can make this place SOAR.

Comments

• MitchRavenswyckMitchRavenswyck subscriber Posts: 8 Member
    I need to clarify... Hah, I'm not sure I was in the right headspace when writing this. I have not opened L'Amaranthine, and need to find the right team to help me. I'm extremely entrepreneurial, and very headstrong, but also highly adaptive. I want to know what works and what doesn't, use every bit of insight, and get the help I need to make this dream a reality.
  • Ryan O'BlenessRyan O'Bleness administrator Posts: 1,137 Site Admin
    edited December 2017
    Welcome to the community, @MitchRavenswyck

Finding the right team is a pivotal part of starting and running a business. I think the first thing you'll want to do is determine what you can do yourself, and then determine what you need help with. Hire out those jobs to either people you want as employees or freelancers. However, it can be tough to do that if you don't have the capital to pay anybody yet.

Perhaps check out fiverr.com. Freelancers are willing to work for extremely cheap rates there. 
    Ryan O'Bleness
    Community Manager
    StartupNation, LLC