WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

Seeking team for app startup

Hello,
I'm a 17 year old entrepreneur based in Chicago (moving to Madrid in the Summer where seed funding is easily obtained.) I have developed a concept for a travel management and social media app called Dérive Travel Experience (www.travelwithderive.squarespace.com) when I was in an incubator and have some opportunities coming up with some very important people at a HUGE entrepreneurial resource of Chicago that can lead to mentorship or investment and I'm in a Celebrating High School Innovations competition at the state level. Many more thinks as well though. I am looking for young entrepreneurial individuals anywhere to be cofounders with me, I only have an app mockup so I am looking for developers ( Swift is great, but anything works) and just anyone who is interested. Lets talk about your skills and see how we can work on Dérive together.

Comments