WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co

investor funding

chopperman2chopperman2 subscriber Posts: 1
edited January 2017 in Startup Funding
I am a certified small scale gold prospector and I am seeking funding to start a mining project in Arizona The project is in gold rich territory and sampling results are over the top we have everything in place and ready for funding

Comments

• ChristopherLordChristopherLord subscriber Posts: 0
    Firstly,

Congratulations on your new venture. I wish you the best.

It's not easy to obtain funding for a project such as yours. With that said, there are several steps you can take to increase the odds of investors providing you with capital to operate your venture.

I would strongly suggest writing a business plan coupled with financial projections and a project plan.

I mention the financial projects and project plan due to the nature of your venture. The more detail you provide in your project plan, the more accurately you;ll be able to project your financials.

Things investors are looking for:

How much money is it going to take to get the project off the ground?
    How much time is it going to take until you start making a profit?
    How much of an Return on Investment (ROI) can they expect to see from their initial investment.

The more accurately you can answer these questions, the better chance you'll have at obtaining funding from investors.

Do you have a business plan written, by any chance?

Let me know.

Kindest Regards,

Christpher A. Lord
    Founder of Business Tides | http://businesstides.com
  • anushkachhakrabartianushkachhakrabarti subscriber Posts: 219 Silver Level Member
    Search for best source for business startup funding ends with YourNest who visualize the big picture and deliver better returns to entrepreneurs and investors.
  • CperezCperez subscriber Posts: 1
    Always ensure you provide contact details when putting up a post like this where potential investors can contact you. You stand a better chance by doing so.
  • annerobertsanneroberts subscriber Posts: 8 Member
    It's better to find fund your growing business venture by pitching to a network of private business investors. Get support from the experts at Angels Den.
  • spencerbennettspencerbennett subscriber Posts: 1
    If you would like to borrow any amount of money as loan, contact me now as soon as you can to discuss details. Its easier

and faster than banks, also with a lower interest rate. My email is Chris <!-- e -->ChrisKeshaw1@mail.com<!-- e -->

Let me know if you need this..
  • Micah at ABFundersMicah at ABFunders subscriber Posts: 5 Member
    @chopperman2 If you have good credit in the USA (or know someone who does), I can help you. Reach out to me at mmarkowitz@abfunders.com
  • woodjoshuawoodjoshua subscriber Posts: 1 Member
    Hello Everyone, Have you being denied loan from the bank?
    Do you have a low credit score? Do you seek loan to start
    up a new business? I'm wood Joshua a private lender with own
    funds to invest and give out loans at a low interest rate to
    suit your needs. You can contact me for more info on my
    lending program at woodjoshua26@outlook.com or 5125392755
  • Gregory101Gregory101 subscriber Posts: 51 Bronze Level Member
    Be careful too that you don't start asking too early. If you get rejected by a few investors you may find nobody wants to invest with you as investors and investment groups tend to speak each other. The fact that you state you have a "business idea' is not enough to attract an investor as they're only interested in proven business models. You state you do have "a very profitable business plan", but does that actually mean your business is already very profitable? That's what an investor would assume from your comment so be sure you have the financial statements to back that claim up.
  • vcfindrvcfindr subscriber Posts: 2 Member
    How much funding do you require?