WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

Hi Guys thought I would introduce myself and what we do.

Timothy BrowneTimothy Browne subscriber Posts: 1 Member
Hi everyone, my name is Timothy Browne from Turbo Gold Media, we specialize in Brand Design, 3D Graphic Design, 2D/3D Animation & Custom Web/UI/UX Design.

We are a creative team of professionals who will create winning custom designs with a full money back guarantee. We are dedicated in making our clients fall in love with our work, we provide a premium service + support with outstanding results guaranteed.

I love to support the community, why not drop a comment introduce yourself and what you guys do, would be great to meet some new people

Comments

• Options
    Ryan O'BlenessRyan O'Bleness administrator Posts: 1,137 Site Admin
    edited October 2017
    Hello, @Timothy Browne! Welcome to the community. 

My name is Ryan, and I am the community manager here. It's sounds like you carved out a nice niche for yourself and company in the design world. Please let me know if there is anything in particular you're looking to get out of the community. 

Ryan O'Bleness
    Community Manager
    StartupNation, LLC