WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

Hello From A French Girl Living In London!

priscillapriscilla subscriber Posts: 4 Member
Hello Everyone!

I am a French girl living in London!

I started my entrepreneurial journey about a year ago and I quit my job about 6 months ago. I have started a Fashion Tech startup which is still in its early stages but we have made massive progress by launching the beta version of our website in September.

I joined this forum to share ideas and receive feedback on the venture I am trying to build with all my spirit & heart.

I suffer from anxiety so it is actually a real challenge to face the everyday uncertainty of building something from scratch.

I am hoping by joining this forum I can get support from my fellow entrepreneurs so I feel a little stronger each day.

Much Love from London x

Priscilla

Comments

• Options
    Ryan O'BlenessRyan O'Bleness administrator Posts: 1,137 Site Admin
    edited October 2017
    Hello, @priscilla

Welcome to the community. One of the hardest parts about actually starting up is taking that initial risk and being willing to quit a job to work on something you're passionate about. So that's great. Good luck with your venture. 

Please let me know if there are any certain pieces of content I can point you toward. 
    Ryan O'Bleness
    Community Manager
    StartupNation, LLC