WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co

Hello from New York

BestOffrBestOffr subscriber Posts: 7 Member
Hello Everyone,

We are a new startup that is bringing old fashion yard sales to the internet. We have joined this forum to get feedback to questions we have during our journey. We look forward to also helping other members with their questions too.

BestOffr

Comments

• Ryan O'BlenessRyan O'Bleness administrator Posts: 1,137 Site Admin
    edited October 2017
    Hi there, @BestOffr. Welcome to the community! 

That seems like an interesting idea. Feel free to tell me a little bit more. Let me know if there is anything you are looking for within StartupNation that I may be able to help you find. 
    Ryan O'Bleness
    Community Manager
    StartupNation, LLC
  • BestOffrBestOffr subscriber Posts: 7 Member
    > @"Ryan O'Bleness" said:
    > Hi there, @BestOffr. Welcome to the community! 
    >
    > That seems like an interesting idea. Feel free to tell me a little bit more. Let me know if there is anything you are looking for within StartupNation that I may be able to help you find. 

Hi Ryan,

Great website that you have here, lots of useful information. Our intent for BestOffr is to have a place to sell previously owned goods just like an old fashion yard sale. We know that there is Facebook, Letgo, Varage Sale to name a few. We feel that people don't always want to meet up with a stranger to purchase or sell goods. There's always a chance that the un expected could happen. The key to our site is that you will never pay the listed price and always look to make a deal.

We will spend time on your site gathering useful information and asking questions when needed.

Thank you,

Scott
  • Ryan O'BlenessRyan O'Bleness administrator Posts: 1,137 Site Admin
    That sounds like a cool venture. Good luck with that! 

I would definitely recommend checking out our content side if you have not yet: https://startupnation.com/ 

There are thousands of articles written by entrepreneurs, marketers, financial advisors, book authors, lawyers, industry experts and more. We post new content daily and I assure you you'll learn somethign new there. 
    Ryan O'Bleness
    Community Manager
    StartupNation, LLC