WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

Feedback Request for Online Yard Sale Marketplace

BestOffrBestOffr subscriber Posts: 7 Member
We have created www.bestoffr.com

BestOffr is an online virtual yard sale that is the same as a typical yard sale you might have been to. The main difference here is that you can visit unlimited yard sales from different users without having the hassle of driving from one to another. Here at BestOffr we keep it simple, there is no fixed pricing or bidding for items. When you list an item, you put a price that you would like to obtain. Buyers then see what you are looking to get for an item and then submit their Best Offer. Offers can be automatically accepted or declined.

Please look at our new site and let us know what you like and dislike.

Thank you for taking the time.
Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    Moved_outta_hereMoved_outta_here subscriber Posts: 11 Bronze Level Member
    edited October 2017
    At first glance, this site seems delightful. Different from Craigslist, Easy or Ebay, although I haven't tried to make an account and really run a proper test on it. The logo is fun and the name memorable. How do you plan to market and raise awareness to gain users? Just curious. You also have the Facebook marketplace to compete against, although I don't think it allows you to create a collection of items you're selling (or yard) that a user can view all at once. Nice job!!
  • Options
    BestOffrBestOffr subscriber Posts: 7 Member
    > @"Chris Nierhaus" said:
    > At first glance, this site seems delightful. Different from Craigslist, Easy or Ebay, although I haven't tried to make an account and really run a proper test on it. The logo is fun and the name memorable. How do you plan to market and raise awareness to gain users? Just curious. You also have the Facebook marketplace to compete against, although I don't think it allows you to create a collection of items you're selling (or yard) that a user can view all at once. Nice job!!

Chris,

Thank you for your feedback. We have not started to market our site as of now due to finalizing the customizations. Our intent here is to have a place to sell previously owned goods just like an old fashion yard sale. We know that there is Facebook, Letgo, Varage Sale to name a few. We feel that people don't always want to meet up with a stranger to purchase or sell goods. There's always a chance that the un expected could happen. We look forward to you possibly using our site.

Thanks again,

Scott