WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co

Online entrepreneurs- where or what do you struggle with the most when it comes to online selling?

Sonia55Sonia55 subscriber Posts: 5 Member
edited March 2017 in Sales
We all struggle with something,just curious to know

Answers

• Ryan O'BlenessRyan O'Bleness administrator Posts: 1,137 Site Admin
    edited March 2017
    Interesting question, @Sonia55

Although I do not personally sell things online, I can say from experiences I've had working for other companies that a big struggle has been getting return companies to come back to the website. The majority of monthly website visitors and purchasers were new users. 
    Ryan O'Bleness
    Community Manager
    StartupNation, LLC
  • sinGNsinGN subscriber Posts: 116 Silver Level Member
    Am selling my products offline. Am doing SEO to get more traffic to my business.
  • Andre BrownAndre Brown subscriber Posts: 55 Bronze Level Member
    I've had potential clients interested in me because they messaged me.Once I got them on the call and ask them what there were trying to achieve by working with me. I would get them to speak about their problems and their pains with me and how we could come up with a solution. When I asked them what did they think about the plan most said it was a great idea and they wanted to get started. However once I started to talk about price and how we can get started today some would come up with excuses like I don't have enough money or I left my credit card in the car. Others would say how about we start tomorrow or next week and then I message them and don't hear back from them. I know that money isn't an issue in most cases, I just want to figure out what I'm doing wrong.