WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

4 Reasons to Get Your Side Hustle On

StartupNationStartupNation administrator Posts: 625 Site Admin

image4 Reasons to Get Your Side Hustle On

Even though you may have a high paying position in the corporate world, here are four reasons why you should get your side hustle on.

Read the full story here

Comments

• Options
    Dan LaceyDan Lacey subscriber Posts: 4 Member
    I think it's less stressful to set up a side-hustle first too. I kind of jumped in the deep end because I have family commitments and couldn't find the time for full-time work and side-hustle... but for those who do have the time, it is definitely the way to go for less stress when you're not getting as many clients as you need.
  • Options
    Ryan O'BlenessRyan O'Bleness administrator Posts: 1,137 Site Admin
    edited October 2017
    Good points. @Dan Lacey. Adding to that, I also think that side hustles are a good way to slowly ease into business, and they give you a preview into what running your own business may look like. You'll be able to decide if entrepreneurship is right for you or not. Side hustles don't take as much time, effort or resources as full-time businesses, but they could very well turn into a business entity if you're having success and that's the direction you want to take with it. 
    Ryan O'Bleness
    Community Manager
    StartupNation, LLC