WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co

7 Online Marketing Strategies to Grow Your Business Exponentially

StartupNationStartupNation administrator Posts: 625 Site Admin

image7 Online Marketing Strategies to Grow Your Business Exponentially

Every business wants “hockey stick growth,” where you go from flat growth to exponential gains. These online marketing strategies will help you get there.

Read the full story here

Comments

• Dan LaceyDan Lacey subscriber Posts: 4 Member
    Good advice, it definitely takes time - just need to keep doing the right things consistently.
  • Andre BrownAndre Brown subscriber Posts: 55 Bronze Level Member
    This was an awesome article. It went into a lot of detail about how to grow your business as a startup. You did a great job!
  • damponting44damponting44 subscriber Posts: 34 Bronze Level Member
    7 online stratergies for grow your business exponentialy:

·         Create “10X” content

·         Send emails people actually want

·         Become a review hub

·         Turn blog content into video content

·         Think mobile-first for everything

·         Feature your customers

·         Get collaborative

• salenadamsalenadam subscriber Posts: 99 Silver Level Member
    7 Online Marketing Strategies to Grow Your Business Exponentially are:
    1.Focus on the User Experience and Interface
    2.Create Games and Puzzles
    3. Try inbound marketing
    4. Really start taking full advantage of LinkedIn
    5. Bring sales and marketing together
    6. Personalisation is key
    7. Gives things away for free
  • DarshanRichesDarshanRiches subscriber Posts: 1 Member

If you want to Increase your Sale then,

Give Discount Coupons of your Store. Discount Coupons are Trendy Now days.. 

there are many coupons sites where you can submit your Store's Discount Coupons.. But, Top & Best Discount Coupons Site is www.couponwaale.in

You can Find here Many Top Brand's Coupons like Amazon, ebay, etc. So in this Way you can Advertise Your Store.

All the Best.. 
  • Alexa_RAlexa_R subscriber Posts: 9 Member
    Great article! I would also add collaborating with influencers. It is just one of the perks of online marketing. :smile:
  • stablxstablx subscriber Posts: 5 Member
    Great article, having 10X better content with technical SEO implementation is really a good idea to get targeted audience. This article is actually full of of good content, i like the first 3.
  • DonnyDelDonnyDel subscriber Posts: 2 Member
    Thank you so much! Such a great tips :) I'm definitely gonna use them.
  • Justin evansJustin evans subscriber Posts: 69 Bronze Level Member
    Very nice article. These are the helping factor that can grow your business and allows you to reach your target audience. 10x content with technical SEO is an excellent way to boost your business. It can take you to the target audience.
    Most people use cell phones one must have the user-friendly mobile environment. So that mobile user can also get in touch with you
    I'm qualified Software Engineer and Marketer Performing my responsibilities with due professional care and competence. Recently I am working on projects for On Demand industry like ODTap and Cabstartup