WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co

Coin minting

GalinaGalina subscriber Posts: 2 Member
Hello!
My name is Galina, 'Coinage attraction' company.
We've worked at coin minting market since 2010. Now we're developing our business in Europe and looking for new partners.
We offer an equipment of coin minting for different events (weddings, fests, jubilee...), equipment for coin minting with special image a customer has requested (portraits, logos).
Moreover, we offer vending machines for the manufacture and sale of souvenir coins and tokens.
Our office is located in Moscow. We've partners in Ireland, Czech Republik, Latvia, Italy, Israel, Germany, Portugal, Canada, US and others. We have EAC cerificate.
Here is our link http://coins-business.com/
If you have any questions, please contact us info@coins-business.com

Comments

• Ryan O'BlenessRyan O'Bleness administrator Posts: 1,137 Site Admin
    Welcome to the community, @Galina

Good luck with your business and finding a new partner. 

Just a heads up for future reference: Please use the forum to connect with others, provide expertise and ask questions. If you do that, you'll fit in great here. We do not like spam, duplicate content or over self-promotion here. 
    Ryan O'Bleness
    Community Manager
    StartupNation, LLC
  • GalinaGalina subscriber Posts: 2 Member
    @"Ryan O'Bleness" thank you and sorry, missed this rule)

Actually, i wanted to ask about existence or absence interest for coin minting in Europe, US, Australia... and may be get an advice?
  • Ryan O'BlenessRyan O'Bleness administrator Posts: 1,137 Site Admin
    No worries at all, I just want to make sure we're on the same page.

What advice are you looking for in particular? These are custom-printed coins for events? 
    Ryan O'Bleness
    Community Manager
    StartupNation, LLC