WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

Caught the Side-Hustle Bug

ZackP672ZackP672 subscriber Posts: 2 Member
Hi everyone, I'm Zack and I have caught the side-hustle bug for a little while now.

I've been wanting to start a side-hustle that has to do with my Radio Control hobby, specifically the building and wrenching part that I thoroughly enjoy so much. I would be buying used RC cars and trucks, cleaning and repairing as needed, and selling them; and eventually boats, planes, helicopters, and drones once I get more experience working on them and piloting them. I would also do commissioned builds and maybe kits built into ARTR's (Almost Ready to Run), I would just have to see where the market goes.

As for a name, I don't have one nailed down yet, but I've been tossing Wrenched Hobbyist around in my head for a week now.

This will come with a unique challenge of operating out of my bedroom at my parent's house while I save up a down payment to buy my own house. I refuse to throw money away by renting. For instance, where to find a good shipping supplies solution that doesn't clutter up my valuable space?

Comments