WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co

Looking for Investment opportunity OR Partnership

Khan1Khan1 subscriber Posts: 1 Member
Am urgently looking for a Business/Investment opportunity, I have a great financial muscle and huge appetite to invest with trustee /business partners.I am a Serious Investor wanting to Invest in any lucrative Business abroad, I am interested in investing like a silent partner who will put in the required capital in any running or newly created business both individual, company and partnership businesses with positive profit margin, I am ready to put in millions of Dollars into a good business , project or investment. I just need a credible and trustworthy partner with an already running business needing additional capital for further expansion. For more information contact me immediately with your detailed business background and proposal directly at rama-abu (at) mail (dot) com

Comments