WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co

How can I outsource my services online ?

zyra katezyra kate subscriber Posts: 13 Bronze Level Member
Hi, I run a startup, looking to outsource my IT software services & business processes online. Previously I have tried freelancing sites, but I didn’t get desired results.
Since, I’m looking for genuinely reputed organization to become my trusted partners to outsource my projects.

Comments

• Melvin JacobhMelvin Jacobh subscriber Posts: 20 Bronze Level Member
    edited July 2017
    Hi Zyra Kate I understood your concern there are lot of reputed outsourcing organizations available in India. Hubstaff recently revealed 6 great virtual assistant companies in India - http://blog.hubstaff.com/virtual-assistant-companies-in-india/ out of these i would prefer Habiliss since they are very close to my heart.
  • zyra katezyra kate subscriber Posts: 13 Bronze Level Member
    @"Melvin Jacobh" Thank you for your prompt response ! I'm sorry to say that I'm not looking for VAs, the solutions I require is more technical to use a VA.
    I'm not looking for freelancers, who can get the job done, I'm looking for genuine business partners who have great reputation, so that the quality of work is at it's highest standards.
    edited July 2017
    After searching for a while, I've come across a good place where I can outsource, which match my requirements. The service providers in this platform are Nasscom certified, which make it genuine, with good quality of work being done, which lacked on freelancing.
    I'm having a good response here & found trustworthy partners to outsource my business.
    I recommend you to try it out : Nasscom e-marketplace
  • KevinMNKevinMN subscriber Posts: 1 Member
    edited July 2017
    > @"zyra kate" said:
    > @"Melvin Jacobh" Thank you for your prompt response ! I'm sorry to say that I'm not looking for VAs, the solutions I require is more technical to use a VA.
    > I'm not looking for freelancers, who can get the job done, I'm looking for genuine business partners who have great reputation, so that the quality of work is at it's highest standards.
    >

I recommend you this one - [url=https://www.questers.com/]https://www.questers.com/[/url] . We are pretty satisfied with what they did for us in the past. It is a trustworthy company with a great reputation on the Balkans and in the UK.
  • Julia GetsyJulia Getsy subscriber Posts: 5 Member
    Hi Zyra, why don't you try Habiliss? I have outsourced my business processes such as social media management, blog writing, lead generation, etc to habiliss. They are efficient and economical.
    @KevinMN
    I agree that there are plenty of companies to work with, the method of trial & error is significant as it ensures the best possible results. Thank you for your suggestion, I'll look into this.
  • bramblerosebramblerose subscriber Posts: 1 Member
    Doesn't matter how you put it, you need a contract a legal entity somehow. And I mean contract as in signed papers. Without the signed paper, you will never be able to get what you need on the long run. For me, the best outsourcing companies were rather recommended by friends or partners. Not some website.
  • Anna EversonAnna Everson subscriber Posts: 10 Bronze Level Member
    Oh that is so interesting)  Anf what is your start up idea ?
  • roxannemorrisroxannemorris subscriber Posts: 57 Bronze Level Member
    I can recommend to hire really professional in outsourcing to get good results. For startups I can recommend to search companies from Ukraine. The global community recognizes Ukraine as be one of the most common and cost-efficient destinations for outsourcing software development. It placed it 24th place out of 55 countries. Here is some info for you https://idapgroup.com/blog/why-us-startups-outsource-software-development-to-ukraine/ about this.
  • RjMaanRjMaan subscriber Posts: 28 Bronze Level Member
    Well, my suggestion to you is to look at the reviews of any company that you want to hire for your job. I think there are many companies which are performing well in the market and have good reputation in the market.
  • Justin evansJustin evans subscriber Posts: 69 Bronze Level Member
    Well outsourcing is very wise decision as you can get a team of highly professionals remotely. Saving time and money in business make sure they provide you the best services. You can also get the idea by finding them online and analyze their portfolio and feedback's of the people helps you to get the best outsourcing companies. Here I find an article about outsourcing services might be helpful.
    I'm qualified Software Engineer and Marketer Performing my responsibilities with due professional care and competence. Recently I am working on projects for On Demand industry like ODTap and Cabstartup
  • LizaaLizaa subscriber Posts: 8 Member

What about Fiver or upwork website

• Jessie HookieJessie Hookie subscriber Posts: 351 Silver Level Member

1. Define

2. Decide What’s First

3. Identify

4. Post Your Job

5. Seek

6. Sift and Sort

7. The Interview

8. Try Them Out

9. Train & Organize

10. Let Go!

• Lewis-HLewis-H subscriber Posts: 27 Bronze Level Member

Tasks to Outsource When Running an Online Business

Order Fulfillment. Companies such as Shipbob, Shipwire, and Fulfillment by Amazon can do the job for online businesses. ...

Website Design, Maintenance, and Development. ...

Inventory Management. ...

Bulk Product Data Entry. ...

Writing Product Descriptions. ...

Content Creation. ...

Administrative Tasks. ...

Customer Service.

• alex_progetalex_proget subscriber Posts: 1 Member

Excellent Post/blog!

Thank you everyone for this great information guys and always taking the time to post this amazing content, I truly appreciate you and I’m gonna start applying some of that ASAP!

I also have some informative content to help business owners that want to grow their businesses via online!

Here is my YouTube Channel: youtube.com/c/josesilvera

Please check it out and let me know what you think!

Thanks again for the great content and keep it up guys! Have an excellent day!