WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co

Why Digital Marketing is Essential to Your Startup's Growth Strategy

StartupNationStartupNation administrator Posts: 625 Site Admin

imageWhy Digital Marketing is Essential to Your Startup's Growth Strategy

Digital marketing is essential for building brand awareness and generating traffic. All the members of your team need to be “marketing fluent."

Read the full story here

Comments

• BlogSurgeonBlogSurgeon subscriber Posts: 1 Member
    Loved the article. I am also a digital marketer and I write about it at my blog: bloggingsurgery.blogspot.com
    I think in these days digital marketing is necessary for every business who want to establish and If i think it is a ecommerce business an affiliate marketing is also required
  • Framing HouseFraming House subscriber Posts: 1 Member
    Thanks victoria Feder ! . Its true these days Digital Marketing really impact the business . My father closed his business after heavy losses . We got it restarted and first thing we did was launching a website (http://www.framinghouse.in) . then we got Digital Marketing done .It really helped us to improve business and get new leads.
    So strongly believe that digital marketing is necessary today for every business to become more successful .
    Thanks Feder for sharing your blog . Going to share among all my social connects so that others too can read this article.
  • Tyler BanksTyler Banks subscriber Posts: 5 Member
    Digital marketing is everythig you need to nake money online.
  • marketinggalmarketinggal subscriber Posts: 28 Bronze Level Member
    Good article. Liked the point about all team members needing to be "marketing fluent". I remind my employees, at all levels, that they represent our company as much as the President.  
    As a serial entrepreneur, I concur that digital marketing needs to be a core part of any startups strategic plan and marketing budget.