WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

How do I get clients for an online store if the market is not acquainted with e-commerce purchases?

MayronMayron subscriber Posts: 2 Member
Hello community,

I have an e-commerce store (blugreenscr.com) which is in a introductory stage and I've been facing an obstacle in regards to the size of the audience and market I've been reaching so far.

Since the amount of visitors on my website is still very low, I've been wondering if the reason for this could be because the population in my country (Costa Rica) is not familiarized with e-commerce purchases. And I've tried to apply content marketing strategies and to advertise the site on social media, however, I am still getting no more than 5 - 10 visitors on my website per day.

Do you know any specific piece of advise which I could take in order to know how I can overcome this obstacle and continue growing the business?

Thank you and best regards,
Mayron.

Best Answer

Answers