WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

Anyone interested in partner-up on new technologies/Inventions, new products ?

YongYong subscriber Posts: 3 Member
I am an inventor, concept provider, thinker, and always love new ideas, and I also have the resources from existing partners to put together for new projects. For some cases, I needed partners of different expertise who are interested in the similar fields. My business include latest bioplastic products and technology, 3D printing related projects, pulp moulded packaging products (food and industrial packaging and etc.) and turnkey solution, and new software development, just to name a few.

I welcome anyone interested in the topic to share idea. Thank you !

Answers

• Options
    Ryan O'BlenessRyan O'Bleness administrator Posts: 1,137 Site Admin
    Very interesting, @Yong. Good luck! 
    Ryan O'Bleness
    Community Manager
    StartupNation, LLC
  • Options
  • Options
    RuvyRuvy subscriber Posts: 4 Member
    hi Yong...i also love inventions
    ...especially technological inventions..including developing new games..i do have a few game ideas i thought of..i just need someone to help me make them...and improving current technologies..e.g improving the cancer treating machine...
    do share some of your invention ideas..i would be happy to help :)
    and yes i am interested to partner up in your inventions
  • Options
    Hello Ruvy, good to read your response. It will be meaningful to develop something that help cancer treatment. I certainly would like to talk more with you.
    You may read about my previous work at www.linkedin.com/in/yongyuliu
    We may discuss the details offline. I can be contacted at yong(at)kstronic.com