WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co

How to get new leads much faster?

bastian35bastian35 subscriber Posts: 6 Member
edited October 2016 in Marketing
Hi all,

As we all know, getting new leads for your business is crucial, so most people do it by sharing articles, bookmarking and so on. Some of them try to speed up the process by buying a couple of worthless marketing gigs on Fiverr, but usually have no success with them.

But there is another way, called contact lead lists. While most of the providers just resell over-spammed lists over and over again, some of them are better than the rest. And when you use those providers' lists with mass email services, getting new clients can be a breeze.

Yes, I know, being sceptical is a must, but if the provider offers a guarantee, why not giving it a try? So, I decided to go for it with (expensive) Megaleads and got screwed. Then I tried much cheaper Promobrite (dotcom), bought my niche lead list and used their bulk emailing service, and after a couple of weeks, I got over a thousand buyers. Sure, some leads bounced back, but nevertheless, a good result after all. Not bad, right?

That's why I wanted to share this story here. With all those shady promo gigs out there, I'm just glad that I found a real and effective one who actually delivers the much needed results.

How about your experience with lead providers? Please share.

Take care!

Comments

• PaulSCambellPaulSCambell subscriber Posts: 40 Bronze Level Member
    For getting new leads you can follow the below given tips:
    Make use of exact keyword in the URL.
    Give internal links on your content.
    Focus on page targeting.
  • PhillipsPhillips subscriber Posts: 68 Bronze Level Member
    For that you should get start with Email Marketing , you can use the tool like EASYSENDY PRO which provides you the facility of sending bulk emails which will help you in getting good conversions.
  • msgin015msgin015 subscriber Posts: 5 Member
    I would also recommend use of some form of 'reward referrals' program. Give a gift or discount (incentives) for sending referrals.
  • Adam JonesAdam Jones subscriber Posts: 124 Silver Level Member
    Here is 3 Tactics To Instantly Gain More B2B Leads

1. Find a big, active group on LinkedIn, and be its biggest supporter and participant.
    2. Create a simple, easy-to-use software and market the heck out of it.
    3. Monitor your brand for mentions, and jump on opportunities.
  • alomalom subscriber Posts: 12 Bronze Level Member
    > @"Adam Jones" said:
    > Here is 3 Tactics To Instantly Gain More B2B Leads
    >
    > 1. Find a big, active group on LinkedIn, and be its biggest supporter and participant.
    > 2. Create a simple, easy-to-use software and market the heck out of it.
    > 3. Monitor your brand for mentions, and jump on opportunities.

Just loved the LinkedIn group idea. But not sure I understand your #2 what kind of software are you talking about?
  • McCandlessMcCandless subscriber Posts: 52 Bronze Level Member

Lead Generation Strategies are quite multi-faceted and it is advisable to deploy as many of these strategies as is reasonably possible. With a pay off of potentially $500 to $1500 per month in your case, it is worth it in your case to try out as many channels as possible.

There are strategies that you can deploy in-house such as the following:-

• A professional LinkedIn Page
    • A Good Facebook and Twitter Profile
    • A Professional and well optimized corporate blog
    • Professional content marketing
    • Press releases about your product
    • Google Adwords marketing for your product
    • Professional local SEO with targeted content marketing aimed at the store owners
    • Email marketing and automation

There are certain marketing strategies that you can leverage in order to push your product to the right audiences. Examples of these include:-

• Attending small business conferences or expos
    • Sponsoring small business expos
    • Giving prospective customers freemiums to try out
    • Advertisements in relevant media channels

There are also lead generation tools you could use many of which have been mentioned above.

Finally, you could buy a B2B lead generation service. This probably has the best chance of success because with the right lead generation company, you can tap into highly relevant prospects that offer you the highest possibility of conversions.

Great B2B lead generation companies will generally utilize your business profile to develop top quality leads that are relevant and verified. With these, your success rates will be slightly higher. A good example I can think of is AskHuron.

All in all, there is no single magic bullet. Have a strategy that aggregates several of these good ideas together and implement it for your business. That has the potential to throw leads your way from all corners.

• CarlbrewsterCarlbrewster subscriber Posts: 160 Silver Level Member
    Faster word doesn't exist in marketing you have research which strategy works best for you, Well Email marketing still a best source to get quality lead, so, why not create your own list? though it take time but your will get the genuine leads.
  • dwk061000dwk061000 subscriber Posts: 11 Bronze Level Member
    I would add outreach is really important too. Very menial but it works...

Outreach to bloggers, influencers, and even wholesalers. Though the bigger the company, the harder it is to get "in". That's when relationships are key.

But if you're just starting out, outreach may be time consuming but will land you results.
    www.danstravelguide.com 
    Travel Well, For Less
    It's my pleasure to help people travel more and well for less. 
  • joshfleming024joshfleming024 subscriber Posts: 6 Member
    Well, You can use any one of these tactics below:

Find websites with authentic audience & become a regular contributor.
    Push your brand through content marketing.
    Find reliable sources for branding such as linkedin, reddit, etc

you can apply all these strategies or you can simply opt for a reliable business portal for marketing purpose such as these:

alibaba.com
    eworldtrade.com
    dhgate.com
    ecplaza.net
  • salenadamsalenadam subscriber Posts: 99 Silver Level Member
    Simple step to get new leads much faster :
    1.Optimize your profile for connecting.
    2.Create your  own group -there's a huge reasons why...
    3.Create your hit list of potential custmer.

• JennyMaxJennyMax subscriber Posts: 6 Member
    Online lead generation is easy and cost effective way to get new leads. Online lead generation methods are,
    Content Marketing
    Customer referral
    SEO, SEM and PPC
    Cross Promotion
    Social media
    Direct Mailing
    These are free medium you can go through which can be very complicated and tedious, instead you can go through some paid tools that provides you the leads and are also reliable such as,
    LeadLake
    Growbots
    These tools will help you to get enough leads you need and can help you to get quality leads.
  • Benedicta DdcostaBenedicta Ddcosta subscriber Posts: 16 Bronze Level Member
    An extremely flexible medium that gives you access to any number of otherwise inaccessible prospects for many different purposes; to sell your products; generate sales leads; follow up enquiries; get more business from current customers; keep in touch with former customers; close the sale in advance. Your potential customers will see this as proof of your credibility and increase your chance of attracting new leads.
  • GoldMindDigitalGoldMindDigital subscriber Posts: 3 Member
    It really boils down to choosing an effective advertising channel for your business.

Some Online Advertising Goals Include:
    Raise awareness
    Encourage repeat business
    Get customers in for a sale or promotion
    Find new customers
    Enlist more subscribers for your email newsletter

Ultimately, much of your campaign’s success will come down to choosing advertising channels that will be able to help you reach the goals of your marketing campaign. You’ll want to find advertising channels that are worth your time and money… ones that will give you the best return on your investment.

But, to answer your question. Paid Advertisements!

Paid search is by far one of the top sources for driving targeted traffic to a website. In fact, pay-per-click (PPC) provides the highest ROI (return on investment) of any type of online advertising. That’s massive when you factor in all of the digital marketing channels available.
  • salenadamsalenadam subscriber Posts: 99 Silver Level Member

Some ways to get new leads much fasters are:

Impliment  a list re-engagement campaign.

Newsjack

Invest in social media Ad campaign.

• Alvin2013Alvin2013 subscriber Posts: 17 Member
    Tracking and Optimizing the landing page which is creating your leads is the fastest way