WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co

Great New Business opportunity! You guys have to read this.

Derek ParedesDerek Paredes subscriber Posts: 5 Member
edited June 2017 in Selecting a Business
Greetings everyone. My name is Derek Paredes and I am brand new to these Forums, Thank You for having me. Quick Bio. I'm an entrepreneur from Tampa, Florida. Born and raised in the suburbs of Boston. I'm also graphic artist, aspiring comedian and Dad.

I am writing you all today because I had a fantastic new business opportunity fall into my lap this past week that was so incredible, I want to share it with you guys because you need to know about it. Especially if a lot of you are looking for a nice lucrative opportunity with a Start Up Business that could grow into something massive. Something life-changing.

Now before I go any further, let me just preface by saying, I am one of the most skeptical people on the planet. I just have been my whole life. So I've always been where about 90% of you are about to be before I even finish this story. And that's OK. Nature of the Beast when something this unreal comes along.

Quick Question. How many of you know about Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency?

I'm going to assume a small percentage of you could confidently say Yes. Only 1% of the world actually does know about it. That's because it's a relatively new currency (less than 10 years old). Fear not. I'm not here to sell you Bitcoins. But it's going to be how we pay for almost everything in the very near future. Experts on the subject have also confirmed this and we are quickly proving them correct as more and more retailers and businesses are becoming accepting of digital currency. The whole world is opening up to it so...it's here to stay guys.

And because of this fact, EVERYONE will soon need to know all about it and learn how to maximize it's value and potential. And that's where iCoin Pro comes in.

iCoin Pro is the world's first educational program that focuses on teaching you everything you can possibly learn about Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency, all under one roof. But it doesn't stop there. They want you to get as many people signed into the company so they can learn about it too that they've created this INSANE Compensation and Bonus package that is unlike anything you've ever heard of in your life. I literally had to keep the sides of my head pressed in because it was about to explode. I'm talking life-altering money guys.

You want to click on this link I'm going to provide because I'm here to make your day. Don't you ever wonder why certain people cross your path in life? Well, I'm crossing into yours right now so take this blessing and don't lose it. Remember...I'm as skeptical as the rest of you. But this is real. Google Search iCoin Pro. Watch YouTube videos. People have been trying to expose it as a scam and they all end up admitting this is the real deal.

So here's what you want to do boys and girls. Click on the link I provide you below. Register your name to reserve your FREE spot in the Company Powerline. Take a good look around the site. Check out all the materials. Read about those Compensation Packages and start adding it up on paper. It's a WIN WIN opportunity like no other. You're learning about the future of money and you're making a boatload of it simply by sharing it with others.

These seats are filling up by the hundreds per hour guys. Every person who Upgrades to a Paid company member after you will be earning below you in the Company's Built in 2x14 Matrix. And that's just one of FIVE ways you can get paid. Weekly Bonuses. Monthly Bonuses. It's freaking nuts actually. Go check it out and don't miss this opportunity. I am NOT a sales guy by any means. I'm just trying to help out young entrepreneurs who are looking for that one special Diamond in the Ruff. Or is it Rough?

Here is my link guys. Let's make some amazing money together. You can all Thank me later ;)

http://www.discovericoinpro.com/henchmen12

Rats. No hyperlink. Well...give it the old Copy and Paste :wink:

Comments

• Ryan O'BlenessRyan O'Bleness administrator Posts: 1,137 Site Admin
    edited June 2017
    Thanks for the info, @Derek Paredes, and welcome to the community. 

BitCoin and digital currency is a pretty interesting topic, and I agree it's picking up steam a bit. 

Here's the deal, though. This kind of post is a violation of our rules. I will leave it up for now, but do not post about this again, please. 

Here is a clickable link in case anybody is interested, as you cannot post links until you have 10 (legitimate) posts in our forums: http://www.discovericoinpro.com/henchmen12

Please keep in mind what I said, or you will be banned for, the forum. 

Best, 

Ryan O'Bleness
    Community Manager
    StartupNation, LLC
  • Derek ParedesDerek Paredes subscriber Posts: 5 Member
    Ryan, I apologize for not reading the rules thoroughly before posting a link and your warning was taken respectfully. It won't happen again my friend. On that note, I really do appreciate you leaving this up when you didn't have to. Thank You
  • alomalom subscriber Posts: 12 Bronze Level Member
    > @"Derek Paredes" said:
    > Greetings everyone. My name is Derek Paredes and I am brand new to these Forums, Thank You for having me. Quick Bio. I'm an entrepreneur from Tampa, Florida. Born and raised in the suburbs of Boston. I'm also graphic artist, aspiring comedian and Dad.
    >
    > I am writing you all today because I had a fantastic new business opportunity fall into my lap this past week that was so incredible, I want to share it with you guys because you need to know about it. Especially if a lot of you are looking for a nice lucrative opportunity with a Start Up Business that could grow into something massive. Something life-changing.
    >
    > Now before I go any further, let me just preface by saying, I am one of the most skeptical people on the planet. I just have been my whole life. So I've always been where about 90% of you are about to be before I even finish this story. And that's OK. Nature of the Beast when something this unreal comes along.
    >
    > Quick Question. How many of you know about Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency?
    >
    > I'm going to assume a small percentage of you could confidently say Yes. Only 1% of the world actually does know about it. That's because it's a relatively new currency (less than 10 years old). Fear not. I'm not here to sell you Bitcoins. But it's going to be how we pay for almost everything in the very near future. Experts on the subject have also confirmed this and we are quickly proving them correct as more and more retailers and businesses are becoming accepting of digital currency. The whole world is opening up to it so...it's here to stay guys.
    >
    > And because of this fact, EVERYONE will soon need to know all about it and learn how to maximize it's value and potential. And that's where iCoin Pro comes in.
    >
    > iCoin Pro is the world's first educational program that focuses on teaching you everything you can possibly learn about Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency, all under one roof. But it doesn't stop there. They want you to get as many people signed into the company so they can learn about it too that they've created this INSANE Compensation and Bonus package that is unlike anything you've ever heard of in your life. I literally had to keep the sides of my head pressed in because it was about to explode. I'm talking life-altering money guys.
    >
    > You want to click on this link I'm going to provide because I'm here to make your day. Don't you ever wonder why certain people cross your path in life? Well, I'm crossing into yours right now so take this blessing and don't lose it. Remember...I'm as skeptical as the rest of you. But this is real. Google Search iCoin Pro. Watch YouTube videos. People have been trying to expose it as a scam and they all end up admitting this is the real deal.
    >
    > So here's what you want to do boys and girls. Click on the link I provide you below. Register your name to reserve your FREE spot in the Company Powerline. Take a good look around the site. Check out all the materials. Read about those Compensation Packages and start adding it up on paper. It's a WIN WIN opportunity like no other. You're learning about the future of money and you're making a boatload of it simply by sharing it with others.
    >
    > These seats are filling up by the hundreds per hour guys. Every person who Upgrades to a Paid company member after you will be earning below you in the Company's Built in 2x14 Matrix. And that's just one of FIVE ways you can get paid. Weekly Bonuses. Monthly Bonuses. It's freaking nuts actually. Go check it out and don't miss this opportunity. I am NOT a sales guy by any means. I'm just trying to help out young entrepreneurs who are looking for that one special Diamond in the Ruff. Or is it Rough?
    >
    > Here is my link guys. Let's make some amazing money together. You can all Thank me later ;)
    >
    > http://www.discovericoinpro.com/henchmen12
    >
    > Rats. No hyperlink. Well...give it the old Copy and Paste :wink:

Awesome! thanks for the share mate! I am so into crypto trading this is a great stuff!
    Hey Ryan, I just wanted to correct something on this original post. My link was incorrect. It should have read http://www.discovericoinpro.com/DerekP12

Sorry, I hope that's not considered breaking the rule, it was just a revision to the original.
  • Ryan O'BlenessRyan O'Bleness administrator Posts: 1,137 Site Admin
    Here is the new link then: http://www.discovericoinpro.com/DerekP12 
    Ryan O'Bleness
    Community Manager
    StartupNation, LLC
  • Helen LarsenHelen Larsen subscriber Posts: 58 Bronze Level Member
    Hi, Derek!
    You've made a good promotion ;)
    What do you think about Bitcoin's stocks? Do you have them?
  • sandeshsandesh subscriber Posts: 27 Bronze Level Member
    nice post it's seems to be effective