WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co

5 Considerations to Nail Your Product Launch

StartupNationStartupNation administrator Posts: 625 Site Admin

image5 Considerations to Nail Your Product Launch

Five steps to consider during your startup's product launch, including showcasing your product and connecting with industry influencers.

Read the full story here

Comments

• JordanSchleiderJordanSchleider subscriber Posts: 1 Member
    Awesome product launch tips.
  • Ryan O'BlenessRyan O'Bleness administrator Posts: 1,137 Site Admin
    Glad you enjoyed the article, @JordanSchleider

Saul provides some interesting tips, and I think some of the things he mentions, such as MVPs and influencer marketing, are becoming more and more common in the startup world. 
    Ryan O'Bleness
    Community Manager
    StartupNation, LLC
  • Saul MalpassSaul Malpass subscriber Posts: 2 Member
    Thanks Jordan. I'm glad you enjoyed it.
  • GastonGaston subscriber Posts: 23 Bronze Level Member
    edited June 2017
    Concerning they showcasing part, is online broadcast of a presentation more useful than an actual presentation on an actual venue? The former can have a longer reach (theoretically speaking), but isn't the latter more... interactive?
  • Saul MalpassSaul Malpass subscriber Posts: 2 Member
    > @Gaston said:
    > Concerning they showcasing part, is online broadcast of a presentation more useful than an actual presentation on an actual venue? The former can have a longer reach (theoretically speaking), but isn't the latter more... interactive?

Hi @Gaston thanks for your comment. I think the tradeshows and roadshows provide a venue to showcase a product at a venue. There are also plenty of other ways but for length of article purposes I had to keep it tight. It also depends on the product as which of these tips you can deploy.
  • GastonGaston subscriber Posts: 23 Bronze Level Member
    edited June 2017
    > @Saul Malpass said:
    > Hi @Gaston thanks for your comment. I think the tradeshows and roadshows provide a venue to showcase a product at a venue. There are also plenty of other ways but for length of article purposes I had to keep it tight. It also depends on the product as which of these tips you can deploy.

Completely agree, thank you for the follow-up :smile:
    Edit: Hm, smiley faces don't appear on my end for some reason.
  • Ryan O'BlenessRyan O'Bleness administrator Posts: 1,137 Site Admin
    @Gaston, you will have to reach Bronze level status (10 posts) to drop links or smiley faces.  :)
    Ryan O'Bleness
    Community Manager
    StartupNation, LLC