WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co

how can we increase our product sales ?

ElexalexElexalex subscriber Posts: 56 Bronze Level Member
edited December 2016 in Sales
hy friends i am business in united kingdom can you tell me how can we increase our business product sales ,i will be thank full to you.

Comments

• bharat.nimblechappsbharat.nimblechapps subscriber Posts: 186 Silver Level Member
    Hi Elexalex

Can you explain about your business in brief ?
    I am online marketer at Nimblechapps Web Development Company | Mobile Game Development Company
  • edatascholarsedatascholars subscriber Posts: 11 Bronze Level Member
    Hello!

Here are the tips to improve online product sales.

1. create social media pages and promote proper content with business information.
    2. Promote your business through local business listings and directories.
    3. Use paid caompaigns to promote online.
    4. Do SEO to your company website.
  • sinGNsinGN subscriber Posts: 116 Silver Level Member
  • Syn GatesSyn Gates subscriber Posts: 11 Bronze Level Member
    What is your product? In most case, one of methods to raise sales is shorten sales circle. Is there any part in your sales process can be optimized? you should describe more and we will discuss.
  • Brad RiddellBrad Riddell subscriber Posts: 5 Member
    Hi, Elexalex. I'm assuming that your product creates a solution to its target market's problems. If so, making the strongest possible connection between the market's solution and the product you provide is the best way to increase sales.

For example, I've been doing some work for a business travel agency. Their market's problem is this: companies whose team members travel often can end up wasting a lot of money and time. So, this travel agency helps companies develop systems and approaches that save on money and time.

Right now, they are undertaking a huge content marketing program that's highlighting just how much money can be saved on business travel. They're writing about expense management automation platforms, negotiating status for employees so that flights can be changed without fees, etc.

So, what solutions does your product provide? Create the content, share the content, and then I would recommend "gating" the most valuable of your content so that you capture email addresses as it is accessed. Then you can sell to your email list.

As someone mentions above, it would be great to know more about your specific product. But this at least is a starting point for nearly any product or service.

Best of luck in ramping up your sales!
  • Adam JonesAdam Jones subscriber Posts: 124 Silver Level Member
    Here are 5 selling tips to help you increase your sales. All 5 work for any business. They're effective for both online and traditional offline marketing. And they won't cost you anything to implement.
    1. Promote One Thing at a Time
    2. Lead with Your Biggest Benefit
    3. Personalize Your Approach
    4. Provide Specifics
    5. Dramatize Feelings

• Steffi DsouzaSteffi Dsouza subscriber Posts: 98 Silver Level Member
    Here are some basic steps you can take to improve your sales performance, reduce your cost of selling, and ensure your survival.
    1. Clarify your mission.
    2. Break the mission into specific goals.
    3. Sell to customer needs.
    4. Create and maintain favorable attention.
    5. Sell on purpose.
    6. Ask, listen, and act.
  • Alberto G. MorrisonAlberto G. Morrison subscriber Posts: 26 Bronze Level Member
    Here are the best ways by which you can develop your B2B sales strategy and take advantage of an industry that’s growing by at least 14 percent per year:
    1. Use social media to know more about your competition.
    2. Learn to differentiate yourself from the competition.
    3. Stop cold-calling, start researching.
    4. Cut to the chase.
    5. Improve on your long-term ideas.
    Conclusion -- developing your B2B sales for the better
    Developing your B2B sales the right way will ultimately lead to getting more customers, including more long-term ones. That's why it's important to change the way you approach lead generation and think about building relationships instead of closing sales.
  • Chris262Chris262 subscriber Posts: 10 Bronze Level Member
    I have to admit that e-commerce sales are much better if you use the right tools. For me it was a payment gateway G2A PAY, the integration process is very fast so I encourage you to test it
  • adeline82adeline82 subscriber Posts: 1 Member
    Chris262 said:
    I have to admit that e-commerce sales are much better if you use the right tools. For me it was a payment gateway G2A PAY, the integration process is very fast so I encourage you to test it
    thanks for the command, the registration went without problems. I read a lot about payment gateways and it turns out that g2a pay best suits my needs!
  • ashleyjaneashleyjane subscriber Posts: 3 Member
    Follow-up Mails - It gives you a good impact if you are continuously follow-uping your leads/prospects 
    Personalize mails - Write personalize mails don't do beep researching or personalizing the mails it may harm them keep your mails up-to the mark. 
  • Sandra YanceySandra Yancey subscriber Posts: 34 Bronze Level Member
    Finding new people to buy your product or service is an important part of the entire sales process. So try to gain the right customers who will buy your products. Here are some tips to gain the right customers:
    • Clearly Define Your Customers.
    • Develop Your Competitive Advantage.
    • Use Content and Social Media Marketing.
    • Pick the Right Price.
    • Make Effective Presentations.
    • Give Your Customers the Inside Scoop.
    • Your Message Should be Clear.
  • Justin evansJustin evans subscriber Posts: 69 Bronze Level Member
    Well if you want to increase your product sales, you must aware of your target audience. Nowadays social media is your friend. There are multiple social platforms which allow you to join different related groups and promote your product. Share quality content and create engagement among the audience so that you can educate them about your product that how it is beneficial for them.
    I'm qualified Software Engineer and Marketer Performing my responsibilities with due professional care and competence. Recently I am working on projects for On Demand industry like ODTap and Cabstartup
  • saravanansaravanan subscriber Posts: 389 Silver Level Member
    • Encourage collaboration and minimize competition
    • Focus on first line managers
    • Use sales metrics, like revenue, average deal size, win rate to track and improve the process
    • When recruiting staff, reduce the number of green sales reps
  • arjun123arjun123 subscriber Posts: 114 Silver Level Member
    • Talk to Your Current Customers. ...
    • Bundle Your Products and Services. ...
    • Ask for Referrals. ...
    • Have a Limited-Time Sale or Promotion. ...
    • Listen. ...
    • Use Social Media to Your Advantage. ...
    • Raise Your Prices.