WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

I want to develop my Event management buisness in to next level

sreedinwmdsreedinwmd subscriber Posts: 1 Member
HI i am sreedin from kohin i would like to discuss about expanding my business in to globaly . destination weddings and Events . i want to discuss about the possibiltys and opertunities

Comments

• Options
    Ryan O'BlenessRyan O'Bleness administrator Posts: 1,137 Site Admin
    Hi @sreedinwmd. Welcome to the community! What regions are you looking to break into? North America? 
    Ryan O'Bleness
    Community Manager
    StartupNation, LLC
  • Options
    Steffi DsouzaSteffi Dsouza subscriber Posts: 98 Silver Level Member
    As you develop your event planning business, it's impor­tant to market in order to grow your client base. Following are 5 ideas for advertising and promoting your event planning business:
    1. Networking :- For most planners, networking is at the top of the list in terms of developing a strong client base.
    2. Advertising :- Print advertising covers a broad range, from a free—or inexpensive—Yellow Pages advertisement to an ad in a glossy national publication costing tens of thousands of dollars.
    3. Business card :-Don’t underestimate the power of this small but mighty marketing tool. Even in the computer age, a succinct, professionally printed business card is still critical.
    4. Informative brochures :- Like your business card, a well-designed, professional brochure can help cement your image as a professional planner. Prospective clients will make judgments about your company based on your brochure, so make sure it's conceived and produced at the highest level possible.
    5. Direct mail :- You may choose to distribute your brochure via direct mail. If you do, make sure your mailing list is well chosen
  • Options
    Ryan O'BlenessRyan O'Bleness administrator Posts: 1,137 Site Admin
    @Steffi Dsouza, any best practices for securing sponsorship? 
    Ryan O'Bleness
    Community Manager
    StartupNation, LLC
  • Options
    borntoruleborntorule subscriber Posts: 14 Bronze Level Member
    To my mind, you should start with small. For instance, decorate several weddings or events for free. And distribute your print advertising among guests. Thus, you will have an audience at list + your should get some portfolio in order to find more customers.
  • Options
    Helen LarsenHelen Larsen subscriber Posts: 58 Bronze Level Member
    Good plans ;)
    I think the first important thing that you should decide - it's to narrow your agency, to find its specialization. Because there are so many good and popular agencies, that it would be rather difficult to attract customers.
  • Options
    NikhilNikhil subscriber Posts: 1 Member
    As i understand if you want to take your business globally having a web site is best way. Then you may promote it through internet marketing. We can can do both phase of business development.