WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

Looking for a business partner

Hopefully I'm in the right place. I am looking for a business partner to join me in bringing an online school to reality. The framework is already set. But the workload is too much for one person.

The objective of this online "university" is to teach people techniques and strategies for accumoulating and maintaining wealth and prosperity. 

Serious inquires only please.

Thanks,
David

Best Answer

Answers

• Options
    David ADavid A subscriber Posts: 4 Member
    Thank you very much Ryan. Still trying to get to know the forum a bit. :-)
  • Options
    Roman TRoman T subscriber Posts: 1 Member
    Hi David,

I am interested in learning your project better.
    Do you need any technical assistance? Or what type of help are you looking for?

Best,

Roman

• Options
    WilshereWilshere subscriber Posts: 1 Member
    > @"David A" said:
    > Hopefully I'm in the right place. I am looking for a business partner to join me in bringing an online school to reality. The framework is already set. But the workload is too much for one person.
    >
    > The objective of this online "university" is to teach people techniques and strategies for accumoulating and maintaining wealth and prosperity. 
    >
    > Serious inquires only please.
    >
    > Thanks,
    > David

Hi,

I am interested in your proposal. I can work remotely. Let me know how to get started.

Send me a mail at - samuelwilshere001@gmail.com
  • Options
    > @"Roman T" said:
    > Hi David,
    >
    > I am interested in learning your project better.
    > Do you need any technical assistance? Or what type of help are you looking for?
    >
    > Best,
    >
    > Roman

Hi Roman,

Wow, I am very sorry. Did not see your response or get an email indicating you responded. Would love to pursue this, if you're still interestedi.

By the way, the domain is purchased and work has begun. More can be discussed if interest is still there. :-)

Thanks and have an awesome day.i

Regards,
    David
  • Options
    Ryan O'BlenessRyan O'Bleness administrator Posts: 1,137 Site Admin
    edited April 2017
    Heads up, @David A, you can choose your notification preferences (via email or popup) here: https://community.startupnation.com/profile/preferences 

Notifications all default to off. 
    Ryan O'Bleness
    Community Manager
    StartupNation, LLC
  • Options
    MFreyMFrey subscriber Posts: 1 Member
    Hi David,

I'm a little late to the discussion, but are you still in the market for a business partner? I believe that I'm a very good fit for your new business start-up, on many levels. I'd like to discuss this with you further if possible?

Thanks.

Mark
  • Options
    Hi Mark, yes let's discuss this. When is a good time?