WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

Outsourcing with MicroSourcing - StartupNation

StartupNationStartupNation administrator Posts: 625 Site Admin

imageOutsourcing with MicroSourcing - StartupNation

With unique solutions, MicroSourcing is the perfect middle ground for businesses who want expand and grow without additional investments.

Read the full story here

Comments

• Options
    rankhavenseorankhavenseo subscriber Posts: 2 Member
    edited February 2017

Outsourcing is essential in my SEO business. I can pass on a big savings to clients by having outsourcer help in what I call my Social Fortress for new clients.
  • Options
    Cara O'BlenessCara O'Bleness administrator Posts: 68 Site Admin
    Great point, @rankhavenseo! Cost savings is one of the many benefits of outsourcing. What do you find are a few additional pros?
    Cara O'Bleness
    Content Director
    StartupNation
  • Options
    Rick AndersonRick Anderson subscriber Posts: 2 Member
    Couldn't agree more. You can really save a lot by offshoring a significant portion of your workload, you should be able to reduce operational expenses by at least 50 percent, and possibly as much as 80 percent. Also as Cara Boyer mentioned, Cost savings is one of the many benefits of outsourcing. In such cases, you should choose the outsourcing company from India or similar countries where labor cost are lower. In fact, I have experienced this myself. Few months ago when I started my food delivery business, I contracted with Staff India for my data entry project – suggested by a friend who also got his data entry by them. And, really, I saved almost 70% of the project cost. Needless to say, the quality has also been high. So, yes outsourcing is really a great way to save overhead for small business owners.

Again, thanks to the writer, really helpful article. I wish I knew these facts before. :)
  • Options
    Cara O'BlenessCara O'Bleness administrator Posts: 68 Site Admin
    edited March 2017
    Great to hear you've had some success with outsourcing, @Rick Anderson! You might also enjoy this case study by MicroSourcing, which illustrates how a company in New York City found success through outsourcing. 

https://goo.gl/zaHnMs
    Cara O'Bleness
    Content Director
    StartupNation