WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co

5 Ways to Create a More Engaging Website Experience - StartupNation

StartupNationStartupNation administrator Posts: 625 Site Admin

image5 Ways to Create a More Engaging Website Experience - StartupNation

In this article, you’ll find five basic, yet effective, principles that can help any startup create a more engaging website experience.

Read the full story here

Comments

• Obie16Obie16 subscriber Posts: 23 Bronze Level Member
    I am not a designer or developer, but as a user, I definitely think that user experience should be a priority. Simple, easy-to-use and easily digestible content and features can surely increase your time on page.
  • Ryan O'BlenessRyan O'Bleness administrator Posts: 1,137 Site Admin
    Call-to-actions are also important, as noted by the author. Providing a visible, understandable option for next steps is how you guide users/potential customers through the funnel of buying your products or subscribing to your website. Some great points here by Nathan Resnick.
    Ryan O'Bleness
    Community Manager
    StartupNation, LLC
  • raquelsanchezraquelsanchez subscriber Posts: 1 Member
    I like this post to much, is so important to get more engaging contents in our sites.
  • alex_20alex_20 subscriber Posts: 14 Bronze Level Member
    edited October 2021

Thanks for sharing this blog OP! I also actually read several blogs from this site regarding ways to increase website engagement for different sites like news websites, blogging sites, and other big publishers of online content.

• Gabriella_Taylor05Gabriella_Taylor05 subscriber Posts: 3 Member
    edited January 2022

Thank you for this informative article! I’ll be doing live blogging on my site next week so this is really helpful! My team and I have been using Viafoura in moderating the comments so that we can connect to the community as well while live blogging. Hope my live blogging next week goes well. Wish me luck!

• Gabriella_Taylor05Gabriella_Taylor05 subscriber Posts: 3 Member

Great read! Thank you so much for sharing this information! I also read an article from Viafoura that explain how to moderate comments so that the community can engage more as well. I’ll be doing an online event tomorrow so this really helped me a lot! Wish me luck!

• tompoltjrtompoltjr subscriber Posts: 6 Member

Great article Nathan! Having a CTA is so important here as Nathan mentions above. In the end what do you want the user to ultimately do? Maybe it's download an e-book or subscribe to your newsletter. Both of these are easy ways to gain a first name and email address of the user. Now you have permission to communicate with them further and add more value specific to your product/service.