WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co

New Startup Consulting company

NorayaAgencyNorayaAgency subscriber Posts: 1 Member
Hi everyone

So I’m here to present you my next start up, I already own a Clothing Brand but the experience of starting a business made me realize some difficulties that start-ups face nowadays.

To help others like me I’m going to start a new business called “Noraya Agency” with the slogan “Bring your ideas to life”
Let me explain it. It is going to be a “start-up consultant” It won’t do as much things as a profession consulting company like McKinsey because when you are just starting up your own business you don’t need that much things and you don’t have that much money. 

So it is going to be a consultant/design company/social media agency/marketing agency.
My objective is to make this company do as much things as possible so that everyone get the help they need.

Some of our services:

•Help Create your brand from Scratch: Logo design, choose the name, choose the slogan, target audience etc…

•Web Design: Help you design the layout of your website to captive clients.

•Online Marketing: Effective marketing and social media campaigns

•Paid Media

•Social Media Account Management & Strategy

•Social Analysis: identify areas of opportunity so your brand can really flourish.

•Community Management

•Consumer Insights

•Graphic Design: Logo Design, social media profile and cover design etc…

•Social Media Marketing

•Photography: Want a picture of your product to put in your package? We take you the beautiful photos you want and can even design the package according to the law

•Want to know how to captivate your client’s attention? We can   help you!

•Business Development

Curious? Email us! NorayaAgency@gmail.com

Our facebook page: www.facebook.com/norayaagency/
The company Launch will be very soon!
Thank you for your time!

Comments

• Ryan O'BlenessRyan O'Bleness administrator Posts: 1,137 Site Admin
    edited February 2017
    Hi there! 

Thank you for joining the StartupNation community. 

That is an ambitious idea you have there, but since you are already a small business owner, you know what it takes to succeed. It's a wonderful idea, but proceed with caution. I wish you the best of luck with that. 

Things like paid media, social media, and graphics are things that people who may not be in the creative industry don't pay as much attention to, so it is good to include that. 

I do just ask that you be careful about overly-self promoting your new business here. Please provide your insights, expertise and questions, though.  :)
    Ryan O'Bleness
    Community Manager
    StartupNation, LLC
  • JeanSebastienJeanSebastien subscriber Posts: 2 Member
    Good day! I think you ideas are interesting, and I agree with Ryan, are also ambitious. I would recommend to pay attention to not fall into a the trap where you try to offer so much services to you lose yourself and your customers into it. I might be easier to startup by focusing on one or two activities and develop those services before, than trying to undertake to much at the same time.

Good luck with you new venture!
  • Helen LarsenHelen Larsen subscriber Posts: 58 Bronze Level Member
    It's a useful project. But I wanted to know, is it just an advice for a startup or you can offer companies who can make a logo, promotion and other services?